What Our Gurus Look Like

Traveller

Great start! Thank you so much-

I did manage to find these:

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0TAAWA!U...OA/File0019.jpg

One with star

http://www.adishakti.org/images/mhm_guru_nanak_1.jpg

Any of those the ones you had seen?

They are both those ones more or less. Its strange, they look different to the ones i have. The second one is more or less the same but there is a difference and the first one of Guru Ji on the rock is basically the same picture (as in people will say, yeah thats the one on the rock) but there are quite a few differences in the features and size or something. Its weird.

The first one, in mine, Guru Ji are sitting under a tree. Again, its the same idea but mine looks a bit different in terms of the face.

I've forgotten which gurdwaras i've seen the picture of Guru Ji in the lotus position.

ok, here is a more detail.

guru nanak dev ji looks exactly like jap ji sahib, too bad we dont do any jap ji sahib abhiyaas

guru gobind singh ji looks exactly like jaap sahib, too bad we dont do any jaap sahib abhiyaas

nirankar looks exactly like waheguru, but too bad we dont do any waheguru simran

do u get wat im trying to say?

if we did the abhiyaas, we would get his darshan, but since we feel the need to do other things, we are here, asking these kinds of questions, hoping the internet will tell us wat our satguru looks like.

shutup man dey asked a simple question..its ppl lyk u dat make singhs look like fools..if ur sucha brahmgyani with unlimited kamai y u on the internet go n do ur bhagti..funi how cu can show attitude 2 sum1 on the net but if a kala on the street approached u u wud porbably giv him ur fone lol

dnt wori babaji maybe 1 day we can all become brahmgyanis like u n reach the same levels as u

guru nanak dev ji looks exactly like jap ji sahib, too bad we dont do any jap ji sahib abhiyaas

guru gobind singh ji looks exactly like jaap sahib, too bad we dont do any jaap sahib abhiyaas

nirankar looks exactly like waheguru, but too bad we dont do any waheguru simran

if we did the abhiyaas, we would get his darshan, but since we feel the need to do other things, we are here, asking these kinds of questions, hoping the internet will tell us wat our satguru looks like.

shutup man dey asked a simple question..its ppl lyk u dat make singhs look like fools..if ur sucha brahmgyani with unlimited kamai y u on the internet go n do ur bhagti..funi how cu can show attitude 2 sum1 on the net but if a kala on the street approached u u wud porbably giv him ur fone lol

dnt wori babaji maybe 1 day we can all become brahmgyanis like u n reach the same levels as u

Soorma84, what have you gained by badmouthing him?

Wasnt it possible to say all that in polite and normal people's language? Or is your vocabulary limited to the language that you speak to your gangster friends?

if all the above is true, then what the hell are you doing posting on here??

Hahahahah lol, although shastr does have a point, then again, as another said, we are not all on the same level of sikhi... Waheguru! :R:

r u guys serious? lol

i need to get the hell off this site? because i said we should do more paath? really?

its people like me who make singhs look like fools, because i said we should do more abhiyaas? lol.

i showed attitude in my post? if u go back and read again soorma ji, u will notice i kept using the world "we" which means all of us, include myself. so now u tell me who i was showing attitude towards bro.

im sorry to the topic starter of this theard, i didnt mean for all this non-sence talk. if i knew my stupid posts would have offend u legend bhaji, and soorma ji, i would have never said anything.