Hair Care For Men

Guest Proud Sikh

Guest Proud Sikh

Hi,

I'm sorry if this topic has been done too many times here.

But does anyone have really good suggestions and tips on how sikh men should maintain their and keep it at it's healthiest. I'm 26, and I feel that I'm losing my hair with time. It's not drastic, but it just feels like with time my hair is getting shorter and loosing it's thickness. For those that still have thick and long hair like they did when they were 8, what kind of shampoos/conditioners/other products do you use in your hair? How often do you wash your hair in a week? Anything special you do that keeps your hair looking good?

I think we all lose our hair length and volume with time. Other people probably don't know because they don't keep their hair so maybe its normal and part of the ageing process. I think we as sikhs realise it more because we can compare to when we had hair at the most wheras other people have always been cutting so they don't know.

As far as I know..all people I speak to say the same thing - we lost our hair volume! Its like when we were 10-12 we had the most hair....I couldn't even lift it to do a joora....but now its all gone.... but then when you tell people who cut their hair, they stare at you ans say your hair is long and plentiful. :(

So I kno I am not answering your question but I think no one has been able to keep their long hair. Everyone just grows old and loses it, but its a comparative loss because we still have hair but just not the same as it used to be.

Does anyone know a good method of tying up your beard, i know some people keep it down but i tie it up and use stuff like gel or spray, is there any other method? someone said to me to use fixo but ive heard that it turns your beard yellow??? <_< :o

Does anyone know a good method of tying up your beard, i know some people keep it down but i tie it up and use stuff like gel or spray, is there any other method? someone said to me to use fixo but ive heard that it turns your beard yellow??? <_< :o

you dont even have to use gel, just put some oil on your dhari then tie a thati for 15 minutes, its better than the dhari glued to the skin look but avoid fixo, gel is much better.

and fixo dosnt turn your beard yellow man, how many sikhs with yellow beards you have seen :) ))))

Its called keeping yourself clean and neat, so dont go saying to me ya look better cos ya keep it down.

thats just being smug!

soft singhs tie up their dhari be a real singh and let it down