Any Chardikela Sikhs Who Can Visit ''blissful Sikh'' In Canada

humkire

(this is a long post ,please bear with me and read it all ,your help is needed )

GURU PYEAREO) ,

In the last few days ,i have been talking to Blissful Sikh,which is the internet name of a guy of that name on this forum.You can read the background to this ,on another long post on this website called ''have 3ho lost the plot''which is on this main topics page .

Basically ,he is a 19 year white guy in Victoria BC(Esquimalt area of that city) which is on the west coast of Canada on Vancouver Island .At 16 ,he was an athiest and got involved with heroin .Now he is in recovery with the medical help of a gradual reduction methadone substitute programme designed and administered by his doctors .This recovery is designed to be complete within a few months .

During this time of recovery ,he was looking for answers to life and stumbled upon Sikhism(through Guru's grace) all on his own on the internet .He was so fascinated because beginning with the Mul Mantr ,Sikhism provided him with all the answers he was looking for .

As he is virtally bedridden and very weak and cared for by his parents ,he spents most of his time either in bed or on the internet on his chair .He spends all his time on the internet reading up everything he can about Sikhism and has began to have sikh friends on msn too.

He recently in innnocence (and due to his own experiences)made a video on youtube extolling the virtues of cannabis/hemp ,whilst mentioning Waheguru and that his religion(which he has adapted) is Sikhism(he uses a little cannabis as part of his recovery to aid his appetite, etc )This was found to be very offensive of course by many of us ,and a long thread started on this forum as i have mentioned earlier where there have ben a lot of exchanges between him and a few of us giving him advice .He is beginning to understand that there is no place for drugs in Sikhi ,and in fact wants to complete his recovery ,visit Harmandir Sahib ,and take Amrit and be a baptised sikh .

I have had the chance to have a few conversations with him on msn in the last few days .He has now adopted JASKIRAT SINGH as his name from his white name of patrick ,till the panj piareh direct him further .I have amazingly discovered that through online videos he has on his own, found out ,and learnt how to tie a dastaar ,and started doing simran .His level of passion for sikhi is just so amazing and exciting .

Now he needs GURU GOBIND SINGH'S FAUJ'S HELP . He needs people to send him gutkas to start doing nitnem in punjabi .He needs ppl to send him a load of books on sikhi .He needs a load of chardikela sikh friends ,both online and in person .

Most of all ,he needs Gurmukhs to start visiting him in his home ,to catch his hand lovingly and do Sukhmani Sahib with him ,simran with him ,to teach him punjabee and gurmukhi and do nitnem with him .He needs 5 ABSOLUTELY CHARDIKELA GURU KE LAL , AMRITDHARI REHATVAAN SINGHS to go to his house and do a powerful ardas with him so that deep in his heart something magical happens to relieve him even of the need for methadone and cannabis support for his recovery .He needs Gurmukhs who can take him out and look after him during keertan samagams and rehnsbhais .Infact i would say that a special keertan programme ought to be organised with him in attendance specially for him and his health .

I am sure you can think of countless other possibilities of helping him .He needs the constant daily sangat of GURMUKHS . He needs every help possible out there .Please pm him directly on this website to get in touch with you .Please offer every help .He is begging for your love .I am putting up this post after talking to him with his permission because he needs the sangat's support .He is not asking for money ,he is begging only for Sikhi and he is only 19 and white .Wherever you are in the world ,do whatever you can to help him .

I live in UK but if no one is going to help him ,im going to buy a ticket and go spend a few weeks with him to help him out . But i trust there are great gurmukh pyare souls in canada reading this no matter if you are akj,ddt ,dodra wotever jetha you belong to ,so please start getting into telephone and other means of contact with him immediately .Pm him directly as '' Blissful Sikh '' on this forum to make contact .He may be a little shy and awed to be offered loving support and visits but please insist and do visit him ,post him stuff ,etc etc . I have indicated in the beginning of this post that he lives in Victoria BC(Esquimalt area of that city) which is on the west coast of Canada on Vancouver Island .

May Gurujee inspire you to help patrick(Jaskirat Singh)

In all humblessness ,

servant of the Servants of the Servants of THE ETERNAL CHARDIKELA SANGAT OF GURU GRANTH SAHIB ,

the slave and dog (as bhai nand lal said----------lal sag ghulam GURU GOBIND SINGH) of GURU GOBIND SINGH

humkire

(this is a long post ,please bear with me and read it all ,your help is needed )

GURU PYEAREO) ,

In the last few days ,i have been talking to Blissful Sikh,which is the internet name of a guy of that name on this forum.You can read the background to this ,on another long post on this website called ''have 3ho lost the plot''which is on this main topics page .

Basically ,he is a 19 year white guy in Victoria BC(Esquimalt area of that city) which is on the west coast of Canada on Vancouver Island .At 16 ,he was an athiest and got involved with heroin .Now he is in recovery with the medical help of a gradual reduction methadone substitute programme designed and administered by his doctors .This recovery is designed to be complete within a few months .

During this time of recovery ,he was looking for answers to life and stumbled upon Sikhism(through Guru's grace) all on his own on the internet .He was so fascinated because beginning with the Mul Mantr ,Sikhism provided him with all the answers he was looking for .

As he is virtally bedridden and very weak and cared for by his parents ,he spents most of his time either in bed or on the internet on his chair .He spends all his time on the internet reading up everything he can about Sikhism and has began to have sikh friends on msn too.

He recently in innnocence (and due to his own experiences)made a video on youtube extolling the virtues of cannabis/hemp ,whilst mentioning Waheguru and that his religion(which he has adapted) is Sikhism(he uses a little cannabis as part of his recovery to aid his appetite, etc )This was found to be very offensive of course by many of us ,and a long thread started on this forum as i have mentioned earlier where there have ben a lot of exchanges between him and a few of us giving him advice .He is beginning to understand that there is no place for drugs in Sikhi ,and in fact wants to complete his recovery ,visit Harmandir Sahib ,and take Amrit and be a baptised sikh .

I have had the chance to have a few conversations with him on msn in the last few days .He has now adopted JASKIRAT SINGH as his name from his white name of patrick ,till the panj piareh direct him further .I have amazingly discovered that through online videos he has on his own, found out ,and learnt how to tie a dastaar ,and started doing simran .His level of passion for sikhi is just so amazing and exciting .

Now he needs GURU GOBIND SINGH'S FAUJ'S HELP . He needs people to send him gutkas to start doing nitnem in punjabi .He needs ppl to send him a load of books on sikhi .He needs a load of chardikela sikh friends ,both online and in person .

Most of all ,he needs Gurmukhs to start visiting him in his home ,to catch his hand lovingly and do Sukhmani Sahib with him ,simran with him ,to teach him punjabee and gurmukhi and do nitnem with him .He needs 5 ABSOLUTELY CHARDIKELA GURU KE LAL , AMRITDHARI REHATVAAN SINGHS to go to his house and do a powerful ardas with him so that deep in his heart something magical happens to relieve him even of the need for methadone and cannabis support for his recovery .He needs Gurmukhs who can take him out and look after him during keertan samagams and rehnsbhais .Infact i would say that a special keertan programme ought to be organised with him in attendance specially for him and his health .

I am sure you can think of countless other possibilities of helping him .He needs the constant daily sangat of GURMUKHS . He needs every help possible out there .Please pm him directly on this website to get in touch with you .Please offer every help .He is begging for your love .I am putting up this post after talking to him with his permission because he needs the sangat's support .He is not asking for money ,he is begging only for Sikhi and he is only 19 and white .Wherever you are in the world ,do whatever you can to help him .

I live in UK but if no one is going to help him ,im going to buy a ticket and go spend a few weeks with him to help him out . But i trust there are great gurmukh pyare souls in canada reading this no matter if you are akj,ddt ,dodra wotever jetha you belong to ,so please start getting into telephone and other means of contact with him immediately .Pm him directly as '' Blissful Sikh '' on this forum to make contact .He may be a little shy and awed to be offered loving support and visits but please insist and do visit him ,post him stuff ,etc etc . I have indicated in the beginning of this post that he lives in Victoria BC(Esquimalt area of that city) which is on the west coast of Canada on Vancouver Island .

In all humblessness ,

servant of the Servants of the Servants of THE ETERNAL CHARDIKELA SANGAT OF GURU GRANTH SAHIB ,

the slave and dog (as bhai nand lal said----------lal sag ghulam GURU GOBIND SINGH) of GURU GOBIND SINGH

humkire

Waheguru... :rolleyes:

http://www.sukhsagar.ca/

347 Wood Street.

New Westminster, BC

Canada V3M 5K6

Telephone:

Main: 604-521-3111

Off: 604-537-8300

Fax: 604-521-4936

Langar: 604-521-4936

Raagi House: 604-759-2691

Punjabi School: 604-678-1300

Email: info@sukhsagar.ca

New Westminster is a couple of hours away from here... :(

Isikh seems to be a forum that is dead, nobody posts on it at all.

GURU PYEAREO) ,

In all humblessness ,

humkire

Due to my illness I was unable to go to the Gurdwara or even think about phoning anyone, today after Nitnem and Simran I will be making some phone calls.

PS. My 13 inch Kirpan should arrive soon that I will be saving for Amrit Sanchar!