Offer A Toy Plane In Gurdwara And Get Visa For Canada

MONKEY SEE MONKEY DO, four words that describes todays punjabis perfectly :closedeyes: i have been to the gurudwara sahib many times, beautiful place and my dad told me that before they build the gurudwara sahib, people walking past the place used to hear kirtan at amritvela there...dont know if its true or not but anyone thats been there probably heard the story......

ill post some pics of the gurudwara sahib later on.

This is jokes.

Haha this is 100% true

The Gurdwara is about 5mins drive from our village, we go there every other day. We had Akhand Paath there 2 years in succession, and both years the reason behind most peoples Akhand Paath was to get a visa to another country. I think 45-48 Akhand Paaths are done at the same time, and they're always fully booked.

As for the planes, the Gurdwara hall is decorated with them. The area behind the 'golak' is full of planes of different sizes. I mean, a Gurdwara that was made in memory of the Shaheeda Babeh (Baba Nihal Singh Ji & Baba Harnam Singh Ji) is becoming a warehouse for plastic aeroplanes. By all means do ardas at the Gurdwara for a visa but this is a joke.

I will try to get some photos up if I have them

haha so true my village is like 5 mins from talhan 2, dhanowali. The space behind the golak is full of toy planes and when i asked my mama why were those their he said people charah them who have done ardas at talhan for a visa and got it. LOL. the shops opposite the gurdwara sahib sell more planes then other sikhi related things. DOABA for u. Singhson what village you from? babeh daseh? slimpur?

I'm from Dhilwan which is next to Dhanowali! Babeh Daseh Gurdwara is very near us. You heard of my village?

ye i have, nice to know brother. fateh