Sri Bhagauti Astotar

Koi

WJKK WJKF

Theek aa veerji... I will upload it once I have time.

I got it from a Das Granthi a Singh brother sent me.

If you need any other Dasam Bani just pm me, I will send you asap (if I have it, atleast)

WJKK WJKF

WJKK WJKF

Theek aa veerji... I will upload it once I have time.

I got it from a Das Granthi a Singh brother sent me.

If you need any other Dasam Bani just pm me, I will send you asap (if I have it, atleast)

WJKK WJKF

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Thank you Veerji. :WW: I really appreciate it.

Yesterday, I was reading the Bhagauti Astotar you sent, and found that there were a few lines missing (as per the reading of Sri Bhagauti Astotar done by Sukha Singh).

http://www.keertan.org/multimedia.htm

Veer Ji, I know I have given you a lot of trouble to find this bani and send it to me, but I have another request. Can you please (after listening to while reading the bani to confirm) track down the full written version of this bani. Maybe if you (or anyone else) have a buddha dal gutka, as I have heard that it is in there?

Many thanks

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

WJKK WJKF

Bhaji all Dasam Banis have different versions with slight differences.. I will do my best to find one... But many Bani's have more lines in some Birs, and other Birs haven't.

I can give you an example the Ram Avtaar. In the standard Bir you will get nowadays it has 864 Chhands. In the Mani Singh Bir its 860, in the Sangrur Bir its 863 and in the Moti Bagh Bir its 865. Only a Brahmgyani can tell which one is the real authentic one, as its not nec. that the longest one is the authentic one.

As far as I know, Shasternaam Mala is the only Bani that is complete in all Puratan birs and gutkas (1318 Chhands in Puratan Birs).

But I will try my best to get a Buddha Dal Gutka soon..

Bhul Chuk Maaf,

WJKK WJKf

• 11 months later...