World Economy

virk30

and what do you think will turn the situation around

i believe less taxes less govt, which means govt needs to stop spending and let the free market do its thing

and with whats going on we should of learned our lessons that banks private buisnesses and govt don't mix, this subprime mortgage mess would of bin avoided if politicans didn't get in bed with fannie mae and freddie mac which made these guys feel like they had the green light to give away this subprime bss

throwing money at something doesnt make it work, As the world govts are now seeing.

ITs like throwing money into a fire or a pit.

let me get this staight. The Greedy bankers mess up by pulling big scams and scandals. IT sends the world economies into GLobal meltdown...

AND Then they want TAX PAYERS to bail them out?

ANd at the same time they stealing taxpayers money to bail them out....They are paying themselves HUGE bonuses while tax payers are forking out to save the economy?

ANd at the same time, its effecting our savings...because intrest rates are being slashed.

We're paying for the mistakes of the greedy idiots big time. WHy should we suffer for their mistakes?

They should throw them all in jail.

Its all a big scam . The biggest scandal ever pulled off. Its cost the economy big time.

GREED.

We need to tax imports, and help develop local businesses and products. This will help provide jobs and bring in taxes.

Foreign companies operating in the UK need to employ at least 90% British workforce. We also need to be self containing, ie less reliant on the EU/Russia and USA. Esp. energy.

But either way expect the economy to shrink for another 18 - 24 months.

A good saying : " save when people are spending, spend when people are saving ".

We need to tax imports, and help develop local businesses and products. This will help provide jobs and bring in taxes.

Foreign companies operating in the UK need to employ at least 90% British workforce. We also need to be self containing, ie less reliant on the EU/Russia and USA. Esp. energy.

But either way expect the economy to shrink for another 18 - 24 months.

A good saying : " save when people are spending, spend when people are saving ".

or warren buffet lol be fearfull when others are greedy and be greedy when others are fearfull

basicully meaning when it comes to investing, invest when others are scared and sell when everyone is buying

i believe every person can accomplish any goal they want to i believe its a gift from god that gives the ability to do that

so personally i want all govt stop spending and start saving and paying down their debts especially the united states, so they can strengthen their dollars giving it more buying power

and i also want govt's to cut taxes and cut govt cause i believe govt are dumb politicans and best thing for them to do is get out of the ppl's way and the ppl will fix this problem, entroponours engineers and problem solvers in society will create the buisnesses and jobs and solve the problems cause all govt does is solve short term and make things worste for long term or just make things worste