REACTION

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

jus wondering wut u all think the reaction of ppl would be if i were go to punjab and yell out KHALISTAN ZINDABAD...or BHINDERANWALE ZINDABAD!.....im actually goin to india this summer...and wanted to get a t-shirt made wit a pic of sant ji and khalistan zindabad written on it......but how safe would that be?......

ps - i will be travelling alot in jammu/kashmir....cuz thas where my family is from...wut bout that region as well

:T: :nihungsmile:

wjkk wjkf!

Well...I went to jammu with my frndz to vaishnu devi(I juss went for outing with my frndz...I m NOT devi bhagat).We yelled "KHALISTAN ZINDABAD" and "RAJ KAREGA KHALSA" and "BHINDRANWALA AMAR RAHEE" so loud there at night.My hindu frndz were so scared and were stopping us...but we were on fire.But it was all fun.

I dont think it matters much....people look at u strangely...but who cares.

vaaheguru ji ka khalsa vaaheguru ji ki fateh

What good would it do? It's not like our aim of achieving Khalistan would come any near by shouting these Jaikare... Though they might be good for boiling our blood at times, but doing it in India would just be like calling for danger. We are already very short in numbers (not a big deal but still..) so lets act smart :umm:

vaaheguru ji ka khalsa vaaheguru ji ki fateh

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Well I am going to comment as an outsider here... but when I hear about India these days, its always about someone being killed because they said something at the polling station, and someone didn't agree...

so I agree with the posts above, act smart. Khalistan is important, but being attacked isn't going to bring the cause any closer to happening. And plus, it'll ruin your vacation!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

I know what u mean veera.. And what SOGGSJI said is perfect...

Our campaign got a bad name from everyone cauz hindia did their homework.. while we never made long term project and never cared to show our image in positive light THOUGH everything we stood for was 100% right in justice eyes.. what u got to do is think smart, act smart and beat them in this game while keeping our image good.. Something we need to learn from jewish ppls..

we need all sikh community to get united first.. This picture explain everything.. : gursikhs.jpg

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

I wouldnt do that if I were you, i dunno how many times you've been India but the police thre will harass and make your lfie as miserable as possible for the smallest reasons, and im pretty sure they'd take you in for acting like a couple of drunks and trying to cause trouble, trust me ive seen it. This is still a sesitive issue there and, you're jus asking for all sorts of trouble doin something like that which does not help you or ne one else in anyway.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

agreed with SOGGS veerji...act smart...dun do anyting that may make the situation worse....dun worry...with Wahegurujis' will..one day..we will get Khalistan!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!