My Hair Is Coming Out!

Dukh Nivaran

Wjkk, wjkf

LOL, I'm only 12 and have only been doing bunga dumalla for like 2 months now. My hair isn't very long as I used to be a mona and have been keeping it for about 3 and a half years. It's not that short tho either, comes down to my lower back. Anyways ever since i been doing bunga dumalla, my forehead hairs are shedding :o :o . My mum already has a fit at me tying dumalla and practising Sikhi and this just adds to her anger lol. Anyway, anyone reccommend anything?? Don't wanna be ganja :S

bruv dont tie a bunga, ur tying it too tight

theres other ways u can get he bunga affect, like tie ur guti the wrap he material around it. or is ur kesh isnt long enough tie ur bunga the same way u wrap a towel around ur head wen u wash ur hair and twist it, then use a next keski t wrap around that to getthe same bunga affect.

but cut a long story short, ur tying ur bunga too tight, or ur kesh just cant cope with ur hait being pulled like that. find out what vitmins and that u can take to make ur hair more healthier and stronger, that might help too.