Sikh By Choice- The Book

jasleen k

hahahaha... Harinder bhaji, photo tan hun post kar hi davo.. Chotta motta bussiness khol vi geya, ta ki harj eh? Baba Ji Baba Ji kar ke lok peiri pein ge, tuhanu bas sirf ek hi line bolni peini aa: "khush reh bacha"...

Bhul Chuk Maaf

WJKK WJKF

All the occupations are suffering from economic recession (except the baba business). Infact economic crisis means greater tension and dukh for humanity which means more people will go to "babas".

Jasleen Kaur was the one who tauned me as "prophet of doom" in October. Just 4 months later, whatever I wrote is coming true(because I am a real true sant). The only way Jasleen kaur bhainn can be forgiven for slandering a saint like me is if she prepares a separate website with my life story and photos.

haha lols

Didn't know baba ji's had a nice sense of humour too...

Bhul Chuk Maaf,

WJKK WJKF

Babaxharinderjiji you are in tune with the times. With so much recession around people need a baba who represents doom. you should make hay while the sun shines. there are so many people who are fed with their life and lifestyle. help them end it. and don't forget your 'mewa for sewa' :)

As for the book, sorry penji but i don't like the title. Please make it more inspirational. 'By choice' it makes it look like others were 'coerced'. Please forgive any rudeness. bhul Chuk maaf. WJKK WJKF.

• 2 months later...