White Wine Vinegar

Guest hungry singh

Guest hungry singh

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

sadh sangat i was reading the ingredients of the pie i got and it said that it contains white wine vinegar, i read on some website that it doesnt contain alcohol but i just wanted to make sure because the name is putting me of eatting it.

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

OMG no way! i had the same problem!! i bought veggie pies too! and as i was baking it i read the pack to double check and it also sed white wine vinegar!!! so i didnt risk it so i threw the pies away

i hope someone can answer this as i wana know!

and yeh the apckage has v signs on it, but i dnt trust that on all, stuff that has egg in still has a V on lol

fateh

The process of making Vinigar (all types of vinigar) is simple basically you take wine or alcohol and leave it exposed to oxygen. The oxidation of the alcohol turnsit into vinigar. Vinigar does not alwas have to come from alcohol that can cause intoxication.

Remember if you have any types of sauses with your food they all contain vinigar as does most vegtarian food.

there should be no issue with Vinigar for a sikh as we do not take it for the purpose of getting intoxicated.

Most medicines available in prescription forms contain derivetives of opium and heroin.

If you are to obstain from everything i think we will be taking things a bit too far!