Why Do People On Such Forums Hide Their Identity?

chitwanjit

Sat Sri Akal Ji

I am pointing to those veers or bibis who on such forums login with name such as sikhizindabad, koi, khalistan. I dont understand the point they want to prove. You should reveal your identity and say truth with blessing and shelter of Akal Purakh open chestedly.

If today you have to come out and fill jails for sake of struggle, I hardly beleive that you would sty your word. Come out and speak up with your real names and identities. Dont behave like cowards if you ae not. Its not nazi government here. We should know whos out there and get in touch personally to educate each others. Dont just comment on events that have past before People like me have born.

I have adedmy email in my signature. Feel free to contact. I am not jehadi or khalistani, but a sikh. Get together in real world and join your voice.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa.

Waheguru ji ki fateh

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

. Its not nazi government here.

We should know whos out there and get in touch personally to educate each others. Dont just comment on events that have past before People like me have born.

Actually the nazi government, monitor websites like these secretely. And I'd think people wouldn't want to get in touch personally. It is the internet. Full of wierdos. But still everyone has their own choice, does it really matter what name they use. It makes no difference. You want to talk to real people, go to a real place. This is virtuality. Besides you can make friends with people on forums, then you can get their emails and stuff and make friends know their real names, if that is what you really want to do.

I don't really understand what you are saying,. but is this about people who don't reveal all on the net?

Personally, I think people should be able to say what they want, just as they can not say what they want...

This is about those people who utter big words and dont gather courage to say that "I" have this view ?

Sat Sri akal Ji

Your advice is quite realistic to go to a real place to go into reality. So, do you mean subtly that views presented here should not be taken seriously , since who cannot withstand one's words and likes to be in shell cannot be khalsa ?

Not completely seriously, because humans communicate, using other things, like body language the persons tone of voice and stuff. When you are posting on a forum, you can't see all that. Thats why say if someone is speaking sarcastically, or something similar. They usually put in brackets they were doing so. Because you can't tell on a forum. This is just in written form. There is nothing wrong with this. But the best way to talk to, is in person, that is If you want real identities and names. I'm saying there is nothing wrong with forums, just that you said you want people to be a bit more open. Well maybe this is not the place, thats all.

Sat Sri akal Ji

Your advice is quite realistic to go to a real place to go into reality. So, do you mean subtly that views presented here should not be taken seriously , since who cannot withstand one's words and likes to be in shell cannot be khalsa ?

Not completely seriously, because humans communicate, using other things, like body language the persons tone of voice and stuff. When you are posting on a forum, you can't see all that. Thats why say if someone is speaking sarcastically, or something similar. They usually put in brackets they were doing so. Because you can't tell on a forum. This is just in written form. There is nothing wrong with this. But the best way to talk to, is in person, that is If you want real identities and names. I'm saying there is nothing wrong with forums, just that you said you want people to be a bit more open. Well maybe this is not the place, thats all.

Singh Sahib Ji - Sat Sri Akal

I think you mean that modes of expression are limited in here but the will to express is what I meant. I feel tempted to ask the reason you r shielding the thought of full expression.

Let us put full stop on this.

how do you find the current state of contemporary sikh politics and religion ?

Waiting for your reply.