Greeting Other Singhs

I travel a lot to various places.. i've noticed that when i see other Singhs on the street amidst all the unknown ppl .. i really feel happy and just want to greet them with a smile, but many a times it happens that the other Singhs would not even look at you or may be in some cases they would turn their back on you .. is it only i who's faced this or may be some of you have experienced this as well..?? :6

Any thoughts ?

Jeeo,

please see this: http://www.sikhcoalition.org/ListReports.asp

Sikhs if they had freedom from discrimination and harassment they would greet you with a hug and open arms,

Go to where there are many Sikhs and where there is freedom from the negativity of the world, and they will Shine through

Amidst this Kaljug, its either lose an eye or turn the eye, take the risk?

It is not the cold shoulder, greet them and they will open their hearts.

i believe its because you turned your back on the GOD in others and just saw sikhs as your own brotherhood. so the law of the nature as normal, what you give to the nature, you get back. so they do that. people in most religions become so selfishly attached to their own people, they forget about the god in others, they dont see the god in others. and then they talk about god. what god do they talk about?? so this is god showing you a lesson, so learn from it and practice it.

we have to go beyond religion and practice the truth. practice what the guru tells us not, what preachers in gurudwara or your mother father. you follow the satguru because he is one with the truth. we have the guru inside us as well, as we start to get control over our panj controls, we get closer to the guru inside us, the same guru, that was the guru in all messengers of god, all the 10 gurus.

so we have to listen to our heart, our mind is always fools us. how do i find out what my heart is saying and what my mind is saying? well thats why gurus come to earth to help you. he gives you guidance on how to get to the truth, coz they have been there and done that so they know how.

so we need gurprasad to get to GOD, gurprasad is gurus blessings, guru's lotus feet in your heart, and his hand on your head which takes you back to god. but we can sit down and meditate for hours, that way we can self realise, and then recognise the inner command and then follow it.

that way can become almost impossible for some of us with the worstest of karmas, so we need the truth gurus blessings. once the truth guru comes, we start to slander them and think we are higher than them. and then we expect to be saved? no, god has not made you dumb, you have made yourself dumb yourself. by being so arrogant and ignorant, you have already losen your chances. but never mind god is always forgiving, its never too late, as long as you realise, or unless you die ofcourse. then god knows what happens.

it doesnt matter if you say to yourself, o the person that i slandered, hes not the guru, but if he is you are gone man. thats what sukhmani sahib tells you man. so regardless of whether you know or not if you have commited that act, you will be punished.

we can avoid that if we just the sense that god has given us which is obviously to avoid slandering anybody in a place. if there are remours about some living guru, then dont just slander them. if its your time for gurprasad, god will give you that feeling man to go and find out. there are real and fakes and we can even tell that if we dont let our mind interfere us, then we can see it with gods vision. if we see with our ego vision, we will always think of others as nothing.

some call themselves sikhs of guru gobind singh ji, what guru gobind singh ji man? you claim to be the sikh, the sikh that were in the past gurus time, all the panj pyaare, all them shaheeds?

what the truthful guru of today will tell you today is the same thing your past guru would have said to you even if he was here today. so we are slandering our own guru if we are slandering a true living guru. then we call ourselves khalsa, sikh? man if we are like that then we are like those ignorant muslims who committed forever punishable acts to our guru and his lovers and followers.

Truth is bitter to bear man, its harsh at first, coz your ego hates it. but if we do taste, gradually it becomes the sweetest thing in our life.

The Truth is that you have to sell your head yourself to the guru, and that doesnt mean physical head, thats not the type of head the original punj pyaares gave. they gave their ego to him, they became his slaves, his servants. so for them, there was no more me in anyway, its only YOU.

Does your ego like that, will the preachers in the gurudwara who are making money, who have took up this religious path as a path of employment and making money like that?

Who loves the truth? the truthful, who hates it? the lier, the fool wandered lost in his own lies, thats what guru call them right?

Pray to God, that o forever merciful lord, you have been forever merciful to having blessed me this body and giving me chance to unite with you. i shall not waste this chance and search for my husband lord entire life till my last breath. say please bless me with the truth. please bless me with true guru. if you pray from the heart, it will be heard instantly and soon it should come.

kalyug, kalyug, who has made this yug a kalyug? we have. our minds, our evils have made this world the worst, hell, kalyug. if you follow the truth and learn to be humble, you will save not just yourself but many others around you.

if the whole world does it, the world will become heaven. so the whole world is corrupted coz they are acting under the influence of their own identity, their own wisdom, their own evils. they are not following god in anyway whether or not they are religious or not.

Our goal is to become gurmukh, and until we are not 100% truthful, we will remain manmukh.

what is the use of the government? man commits violence, whilst the other man is trying to protect, what is government doing is not helping the world at all. you need to make the true guru the king of this world and everyone else his slave, then the world will become heaven.

take care

dust of your feet

satnaam sada satnaam