Www.vidhia.com

TarunSingh

the site clearly has a warning that we don't endorse any of the beliefs. the daljit singh article about the kartarpuri bir actually proves that the kartarpuri bir is authentic... we recognize some of the material is controversial but it has been included so we can be educated about what has been said about certain things in sikhi - it's ultimately important to know what the other side believes and why so you can disprove it... sorry if the site has offended you, maybe you can suggest more clear wording of the disclaimer?

Excellent work, thank you - and may Guru give you the resources and determination to grow.

"the site clearly has a warning that we don't endorse any of the beliefs."

"the daljit singh article about the kartarpuri bir actually proves that the kartarpuri bir is authentic... we recognize some of the material is controversial but it has been included so we can be educated about what has been said about certain things in sikhi - it's ultimately important to know what the other side believes and why so you can disprove it... sorry if the site has offended you, maybe you can suggest more clear wording of the disclaimer?"

I am afraid you condradict yourself brother, obvioulsy you do endorse certain beliefs. You need to be clear where you stand with regards to impartiality, if you are not impartial, then you shouldn't suggest that you are.

Vaheguru.

Excellent work, thank you - and may Guru give you the resources and determination to grow.

"the site clearly has a warning that we don't endorse any of the beliefs."

"the daljit singh article about the kartarpuri bir actually proves that the kartarpuri bir is authentic... we recognize some of the material is controversial but it has been included so we can be educated about what has been said about certain things in sikhi - it's ultimately important to know what the other side believes and why so you can disprove it... sorry if the site has offended you, maybe you can suggest more clear wording of the disclaimer?"

I am afraid you condradict yourself brother, obvioulsy you do endorse certain beliefs. You need to be clear where you stand with regards to impartiality, if you are not impartial, then you shouldn't suggest that you are.

Vaheguru.

personally i have my own beliefs, other sevadars have their own, we dont agree with each other on every single issue- i personally think the kartarpuri bir is authentic, i personally dont agree with everything ppl like mcleod say but the site as an entity is neutral - however if we have made a mistake and included something the akal takhat has banned please let us know as that will be taken off immediately but otherwise the site has no official endorsement although each individual sevadar may endorse their own set of beliefs

hope that makes sense

vidhia.com has just added the ability for you to upload your own documents so they can be reviewed and added onto the site... please check it out at www.vidhia.com/upload.php

Hey I just uploaded Gurbachan Singh Talib's Guru Gobind Singh's Impact in Indian Society and the story of French Sikh Convert. How long does it take for you all to update it?

I personally just read the French Convert article and it was honestly one of the best things I've read. Thanks so much, if you check now both have been added to the site at the following URLs

http://www.vidhia.com/Historical%20and%20P...ian_Society.pdf

http://www.vidhia.com/Informational/Darsha...ikh_Convert.pdf

(the main purpose of the delay is to make sure something inappropriate/inflammatory isn't uploaded)

I personally just read the French Convert article and it was honestly one of the best things I've read. Thanks so much, if you check now both have been added to the site at the following URLs

http://www.vidhia.com/Historical%20and%20P...ian_Society.pdf

http://www.vidhia.com/Informational/Darsha...ikh_Convert.pdf

(the main purpose of the delay is to make sure something inappropriate/inflammatory isn't uploaded)

I thank you for placing them accordingly. There is a lot of great files I have available and I will try to supplement your collection with what I have. I really want people to learn about Sikhi and you folks have read my mind when it comes to this website. I wish you the best and I hope my contributions will help! I have one question for you is it possible to upload files larger than 20 megabytes because I have the Heritage of the Sikhs by Harbans Singh and two books on Baba Farid by Balwant Singh Anand and Gurbachan Singh Talib.

Kuthaman