KUREITH

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Some of the Gurmukhs on this forum were concerned that I'm just trying to "smooth" things over and avoid controversy by protecting bismaadh kaur from the "truth"

I'm not sure that I could do this, even if I tried - because what do I know of the absolute truth anyway?

In all honesty, if you want to know the absolute truth, read Gurbani.

Because Gurbani is the absolute truth. "Vaaho vaaho baanee sach hai."

If you want to reach God, Gurbani is God. "Vaaho Vaaho Baanee Nirankaar hai"

your level of awareness of the absolute truth will only be completely clear based on how much gurbani you've read, studied, loved and practiced.

Read - Guru Granth Sahib jee, Guru Gobind Singh Jee's bani,

Studied - Using Bhai Gurdas jee's vaars, Using Bhai Nand Lal jee's vaars

Practiced - Through rehit, Sikhi day-to-day

Loved - Accepting and loving Bani is an individual thing, can't be forced

"satgur mileeai dib drist hoee"

The full awareness that Guru Amar Das jee talks about in Anand Sahib only comes from the Satguroo - and Bani is the Satguroo.

Those people who've read, studied, practiced and lovingly accepted Bani completely will know the absolute truth and have full awareness.

But since I haven't done any of these, and I have no awareness, no knowledge of truth - the absolute truth is out there and I am looking at it through the eye of a n

eedle.

The eye of a needle, That's about as much clarity as there is in my posts, so please don't take my posts for anything more than your foolish brother giving his perspective on something that he may well have no idea about.

Please forgive me if I misled anybody...

Based on what the Punj Pyare and generally Gursikhs have said to me, Taking khande-ke-pahul can make a patit puneet or a paapee pavitr. I firmly believe this and if five rehitdharee gursikhs formed the punj pyare and told bismaadh kaur her past karms were washed... they're guru gobind singh jee's parthakh (face-to-face) darshan suroop (embodiment) and i wouldn't dare argue with them...

If Sikhi is a school and you are entering the school (taking amrit) . . but you have a negative past record... our bakshanhaar guru maharaaj will clean your past record if you sincerely and humbly confess / repent for it. But then you're still in kindergarten... before you were messy and not in the school, now you're clean and in kindergarten... it does not mean that Guru Sahib has made you a Ph.D. but i am only speaking for myself... where anybody else is on their path is guru jee's wisdom...

but anyway i think bismaadh kaur knows what they said to her and what it means to her and she still recognizes the work needed to be done to become absorbed in guru jee's charan sharan... and she'll probably continue to read, study, practice and lovingly accept gurbani so that she can know what the right answer is and what her right path is ... and if she's confused i think the best answer will come from those people fully aware of the absolute truth... like the punj pyare..

anyway as i said before i dont' know anything... i hope i haven't said anything against gurmat... bhul chuk maaf karnaa jee

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

I'm guessing if Bismaadh Kaur went to the Punj Pyare with an honest heart saying:

pishhalae aougun bakhas leae prabh aagai maarag paavai ||2||

Please forgive my past actions, God, and place me on Your path for the future. ||2|| (624)

Then the Punj Pyare in their infinite wisdom (My miniscule mind could not imagine their wisdom) must have confirmed:

jae gur kee saranee fir ouhu aavai thaa pishhalae aougan bakhas laeiaa ||

But if he should come again to the Sanctuary of the Guru, then even his past sins shall be forgiven. (307)

but alas i don't really know anything about this... guru jee kirpaa karan.

bhul chuk maaf karnaa jee

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Excellent reply jee ^_^ Remember, having no sins doesn't make one good... it just doesn't make them bad (which is step one!)

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Okay,

The powers that be have spoken again and straightened me out from my misunderstandings.

The dharam raaj stands everywhere, and takes hukam from the True Guru.

Guru Gobind Singh jee has said that wherever there are Punj Pyare in the hajooree of Guru Granth Sahib, that is the physical darshan of Guru gobind Singh jee.

Whatever those Punj Pyare - if they are 100% KHalsa - say, that is hukam as if it was hukam from Guru Gobind Singh jee.

I am sure that if anybody doing Punj Pyare seva was 97% and not 100%, and they made a mistake -

Guru Sahib, who is standing beside each and everyone of us 24 / 7 / 365, will most definately straighten it out and give Dharam Raaj the hukam to decide what should happen...

So I would not advise anybody to think that if Punj Pyare forgot to punish you for something, or if you didn't give them the full story, that you pulled a fast one on the guru. no khalsa jee... the complete 100% jyot of Guru Sahib was still there, and still knows everything, and everything will still be in your accounts.

Therefore, if for example any abhilaakhee was insane enough to think that they should get their eyebrows lazered and then take amrit, and their sins will be washed away - "khasmay naal baraabaree" or "chaturaaee kinay na paaeiaa" would be good shabads to read.

Nonetheless when somebody begs from their honest heart for forgiveness, and sheds the tears of true and honest regret, "augun ko na chitar

ay" and "mehervaan sahib mehervaan sahib mera mehervaan" are also shabads that would be good to read.

It feels like I'm talking to myself right now so I just wanted to make this clarification just in case somebody silly out there pays attention to my posts :umm: (i know crazy idea eh?)

anyway this is what I have learned from the gurmukhs... gurmukhs please keep straightening me out with your pyaar :D

bhul chuk maaf karnaa

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

ADMIN - CUT: Kandola jee, we respect your right to freedom of speech and we also understand your frustration if somebody is rude to you on this forum. However, we have the same duty to protect other people from slander and misrepresentation even if they did the same things in earlier posts. Please contact GSingh on your personal time and send him the message you posted here (contact publicrelations@waheguroo.com for a copy of your message). You can communicate your message to him in private.

In general we wish to request to the sangat here that you keep your posts from getting personal and insulting. This forum is for learning and sharing Gursikhi. -8

ADMIN Ji, its good you are doing sewa, but what suprises me is Gsingh has been insulting me for along time. how come his posts were not cut out? (actually before he began a few monthes back. i cant remember the exact posts. but yes he has been doing this).

I have sent the email to you (public relations) please can the sewadars send it me back.

agree with ADMIN, this is a sight to give gyan out, not to make the panth as weak as it right now.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Very Nice posts KPS jee.

You've amde over 200 posts - yet I havn't had the good karms to read any of your

keep on posting - more often :umm: :D

Bishmad Kaur jee. I sincerely thank you for your post and compliment your courage to post that

THANKS A LOT :WW:

buhll chukk maaf

GurFateh

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

(taken from www.tapoban.org)

Author: Kulbir Singh

Date: 04-29-04 08:33

------------

When you take amrit, do your karams from all past lives get washed away?

And if so, then once this has happened - aren't you nirmal / pavitr and your mission is complete as a human?

-----------

When we take amrit, only our sanchit karams are erased but not Praahlabadh Karams. Praahlabadh Karams are not erasable but surely are reducable i.e. their affect can be reduced.

Sanchit Karams are those Karams, for which a reaction has not yet been devised by Vaheguru. They are sitting in our Karma bank account and are used to determine our future lives. Once these Karams are erased, this ensures that we don't get any more life-forms in the future. All we have to do is get our act together for karams we do now. If we lead our lives according to the teachings of Siri Guru jee, then we cannot come back to this mortal world.

Praahlabadh Karams on the other hand are those karams that we did in the past, for which a reaction (good or bad) has been devised and ordained by Vaheguru, and all Praahlabadh Karams have to be exhausted in this life. Once all the Praahlabad Karams are exhausted, one cannot live in this world, even for one second. One has to leave this body and go. Such Karams are not erased but are only their affect is reduced through Naam and Gurbani.

Daas,

Kulbir Singh

e='font-family:GurbaniWebThick'>vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!