Brutal Racist Hammer Attack

this racist stuff happens everywhere, me n my cuzin went staines yday n sum gora comes up n grabs my cuzins joora, so we say to him wth is ur prob? then he tries acting hard, so we stood up to them, they outnumbered us a lot. we were only 2 and then they went, trust just b strong to any1 then they will know not 2 mess.

The BNP is a joke i doubt the scenes of the 70s will repeat themselves. Whites are a minority in all the big cities especially Birmingham and Bradford. Nick Griffin always mentions the Muslims because in theory they are the fastest growing in the UK and Europe. White is a loose term used for them. Romans, saxons, vikings took over Britain. Welsh was spoken before English. These racist idiots hail Hitler and Nazi Germany. Germany is split into 2 as a punishment from God, and i have seen vidoes on you tube how Islam is spreading fast over there. Most likely Nick Griffin is a Muslim because these British people make no sense when they talk.

In this confusion Sikhs will be targeted.