Dal Khalsa Uk Press Release On The New Rss Terrorist Leader

SaRpAnCh

Dal Khalsa and their leaders are a joke, the day they are balanced minded and fight for the interests of Sikhs is the day their words should be respected and taken aboard. Like i said previously when bow gurdwara was set alight when saroop of guru ji was made shaheed where was these idiots? where were our so called leaders of various organisations. They are all sell outs fighting for other peoples interests. We should only respect and value only those leaders based in UK who show us they care about what happens to Sikhs in this country too not what goes on aboard.

No mate your the joke not Dal Khalsa leaders Bhai Gajinder Singh has not seen his own daughters face for over 28 years and could not even attened her wedding,his kurbani was respected by Shaheed Sant Bhindranwale.

On the issue of Bow Gurdwara Dal Khalsa UK is in active communication with local authorities on the issue and with the Police the most we could do is release ONE email as the other email replys are only intended for us and not to be shared in the Public Domain once we get a proper reply which we can release we will release it ,you can see the one reply we could release in the Gurdwara Topic

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

interesting - looks like some brothers have taken their propaganda a bit too far.

and mabye Sarpanch would be interested to note in his crusade against 'bahamnvad' that the late 'great' Karkare was also a brahmin

and if he followed teh reports he would be interested to note that the accused Lt Purohit and his friends had some senior RSS leaders on their hit list

and to talk of the RSS taking machine guns and having access to nucleaur warheads is just laughable -

more importantly it trivialises the very serious search of justice for the victims of the 84 riots and other sufferers if our spokespoeple sound like a junior version of the Al Qaeda

yeah yeah yeah blah blah blah ao qaeda this al qaeda that whatever mate,if you do not believe what your being told then why no wait until a full scale genocide of he Sikhs occurs again then you go protest outside the Indian Embassy,we're warning you the Sikh Community here in the UK as well as Panjab about the dangers but as usual the pathetic nature of the community comes out - they attack their own rather than heed warnings

Col Purohit may have had certain RSS leaders on his hitlist but he wasn't anti Hindutva or Anti RSS,just as the VHP sometimes have friction it does not mean they destroy one another, its internal politics.People of your type and cool water are very quick to say the ISI has access to weapons and so on they fund this and that ,which they may well do but when it comes to your Indian Friends you outright deny and call us liars.

Col Purohit was a Hindu terrorist who was exposed for what he was ,a Hindu RSS terrorist who was a high ranking military officer ,now that was just the tip of the ice berg imagine how many more are out there , you think they have no power over military resoucrces.The BJP was the one who conducted the Nuke tests and who are they? Are they the UK Labour Party? Or Hindu RSS fanatics you choose.Weather its congress ,bjp or any other group Hindutva has people working in all areas,until people like you stop taking things on face value and actually think this qoums destiny is very dark.If you still think we're chatting a load of _ get back to me on the next Sikh Genocide of Indo Pak Nuclear war,I'l be happy to ansewer all your questions and greivences

Sardar Gajinder Singh didnt appoint Manmohan Singh as vice-president, it was H.S. Dhami.

Yes but with Consultaion with all the Party including Satnam Singh Ponta Sahib,Kanwarpal Singh,and Gajinder Singh himself,whats your point?

Your wrong again, H.S. Dhami was elected next president as Satnam Singh Pauna Sahib put his name forward, and the others agreed. Manmohan Singh was appointed his position by H.S. Dhami

Point is get your facts straight, Manmohan Singh is a low key member when it comes to Panthic affairs as a whole, he needs to learn to shout less and do more work.

Sardar Gajinder Singh didnt appoint Manmohan Singh as vice-president, it was H.S. Dhami.

Yes but with Consultaion with all the Party including Satnam Singh Ponta Sahib,Kanwarpal Singh,and Gajinder Singh himself,whats your point?

Your wrong again, H.S. Dhami was elected next president as Satnam Singh Pauna Sahib put his name forward, and the others agreed. Manmohan Singh was appointed his position by H.S. Dhami

Point is get your facts straight, Manmohan Singh is a low key member when it comes to Panthic affairs as a whole, he needs to learn to shout less and do more work.

You say he is low key? Thats weird because I usually see him in FRONT when it comes to panthic events in the UK. Most the Panthic affairs i've attended i've seen him in front alot of the time.

So your statement appears to be incorrect from my view.

I dont hear many voices from sikh leaders in the uk speaking out about anti-sikh organisations. ANd one of the few voices that do speak out we allways criticize.

If manmohan is low key in UK panthic affairs, then please tell me or suggest some names that are high key in UK panthic affairs? I could count them on 1 hand believe me.

He's holding a "panthic" programme on the 18th April about persecution of sikhs from what i've been told. So i kindly suggest you get your own facts str8, before telling sarpanch to get his facts str8. I've done my research.

Most the so called panthic people in UK were nowhere to be seen when sikhs gathered after the attack on the Gurdwara in BOW. So theres no point giving it the 10 large about how certain people are less panthic or low key.

This thread should not be about character criticism... we should discuss the new appointed RSS chief and how this will cause problems for sikhs.

Lets stick to the topic on this one please..

You say he is low key? Thats weird because I usually see him in FRONT when it comes to panthic events in the UK. Most the Panthic affairs i've attended i've seen him in front alot of the time.

So your statement appears to be incorrect from my view.

I dont hear many voices from sikh leaders in the uk speaking out about anti-sikh organisations. ANd one of the few voices that do speak out we allways criticize.

If manmohan is low key in UK panthic affairs, then please tell me or suggest some names that are high key in UK panthic affairs? I could count them on 1 hand believe me.

He's holding a "panthic" programme on the 18th April about persecution of sikhs from what i've been told. So i kindly suggest you get your own facts str8, before telling sarpanch to get his facts str8. I've done my research.

Most the so called panthic people in UK were nowhere to be seen when sikhs gathered after the attack on the Gurdwara in BOW. So theres no point giving it the 10 large about how certain people are less panthic or low key.

This thread should not be about character criticism... we should discuss the new appointed RSS chief and how this will cause problems for sikhs.

Lets stick to the topic on this one please..

Did I say UK affairs? Is the Panth confined to UK only?

Was Manmohan Singh at BOW?

Sarpanch, you need to get your facts straight

its is of course totally ludicrous to talk about the RSS having access to nucleur weopens

As Sikhs we need to talk about the challenges facing our community with honesty and clarity not with two bit theories which make us look like a joke

to talk about the RSS and the 'bahmans' being behind everything wrong with Sikh today is just a joke.

Yes they pose challenges to Sikhi but so do two bit hate filled extremists who are destroying the very foundations of our dharma

i dont know how true it is, but i do know the indian army has been infiltrated by hindutva groups. in britain, the army tries to stop combat 18 or nazi-lovers joining the british army. in india, there arent enough checks. but access to nuclear weapons? hmm, even if they do, how can we hit them? we have no information on RSS organisations, command structure, numbers, areas of activity/interest/deployment etc. so all speculation will lead to scaremongering rather than coming up with a contingency plan if they do something or figuring ways to find out more about them.

Hindu's are not our enemies yet people like sarpanch looking looking at hindu's at negative light because of extreme brainwashing by lectures he attends. it is because of ISI jihadi lovers like the fake dal khalsa... that people tried to divide hindus and sikhs that caused the strife in 1980s. In 1947 Sikhs and Hindus were ethnically cleansened from their homelands in a country now called pakistan. IT is because of the deceptive and terrorist congress party and jinnah that has lead to the troubles in 1960s and 1980s with Sikhs wanting to assert some control and say over their homeland.

Its let clear hindus are not aour enemies as sarpanch and nakli dal khalsa lot want us to believe. Some brahmins might have an interest in undermining and subverting the interests of Sikhs because of their status but overall hindus and Sikhs are dharmic brothers and sisters who are linked historically and culturally against the common enemies of both.

The pakistani ISI wants the issue to be a hindu vs sikh one so that the kafirs kill each other off so that the muslims can move into punjab changing the demographics in favor of the domination of the "islamic deen and ummah". The idiots in the Dal khalsa who have been sheltered by the pakistani govt dont see things long term wise... they have an interest in causing the hindu and sikh divide so that their political islamic masters dont kick them out of the country or hand them over to india.