Gurudwara management

akjforever

Guest rsingh

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I would like ur views.

Is it not time for us to reviewthe way we manage our gurudwaras particularly in the west. is it not time we out did with management comities and presidential roles and brang in the management system given to us by our Gurus.

Khalsa ji is it not time to replace comitie roles with Panj Pyara who have taken amrit from khanda di phole and let tem run the gurudwara and make decisions in the true way. is it not time we took bak the gurudwaras from people who are using them for there own gains. to day evey one wants to be on the commitie for there own financial gains.

Is it not time to abolish this gora system and bring in the sikh democratic system.

this way we can not only protect our future but also keep our past. today our brothers and sisters are being encouraged to forget history and there heritage. we need better management of gurudwaras in order to takle key issues.

there is a russian saying, " a man with one eye on the past is blind in one one, a man with no eye on the past is blind in both eyes" ^_^

is it not time we learnt from our mistakes. it is time we looked back to the times our gurus and saint soldiers. it is time for he khalsa to stand and be counted. ^_^

If i have said any thing offencive forgive me, im am ur uneducated smaller bro

ther who hopes to learn from u.

pull chuk maff.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

GuruFatehJi.

I couldn't agree with you more. But what we all know is that time has gone when enough has been said. As long as we continue Parchaar, what we need now is a Revolution. Fight. Relentlessly, Selflessly. Enough talk, it's time to act. If we don't, we have nothing to talk about, at least I'm not interested. Who will stand up for the Guru? He calls.

L*

Guest rsingh

lakhvir ive been saying that to.

it is time we had a revolution it needs to be lead by the youth, we need to unite. there are to many devisions in us at the moment. there are certain sikhs who are in authority position of sikhs who are very old but not willing to give up there seats or encourage the youth to take there places. gurudwaras are not doing parchar (except a minority).

i belive we will see a revolution and only then will the mist infront of the Khalsa raj remove and a clear path become visible. Alot of old singhs who orignaly fought for khalsa raj are now livin it up in UK. they have sold there soles to there devils, they slag each other off behind there backs, there children do not even know what sikhi is. they have given em great names but they o trimin dhara, etc.

thay wear kesrhi dastar, act like they know sikhi but go around looting from inocent, etc, eating any thing and every thing, etc. it is time to expose these people and bring for ward the true saint soldiers.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Agreed. That change needs to be made. I think, in fact, that making that change will modify the relationship youth have with their gurdwara and with Sikhism, and that'll bring many of the stray youth back into the Khalsa fold!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

it is time we had a revolution it needs to be lead by the youth, we need to unite. there are to many devisions in us at the moment. there are certain sikhs who are in authority position of sikhs who are very old but not willing to give up there seats or encourage the youth to take there places. gurudwaras are not doing parchar (except a minority).

i belive we will see a revolution and only then will the mist infront of the Khalsa raj remove and a clear path become visible. Alot of old singhs who orignaly fought for khalsa raj are now livin it up in UK. they have sold there soles to there devils, they slag each other off behind there backs, there children do not even know what sikhi is. they have given em great names but they o trimin dhara, etc.

thay wear kesrhi dastar, act like they know sikhi but go around looting from inocent, etc, eating any thing and every thing, etc. it is time to expose these people and bring for ward the true saint soldiers.

GuruFatehJi, rsingh Ji.

Some ideas.

The first obtstacle to overcome is the divisions created by our politician Gurudwara pardhaans. One way to break that barrier is to get a number of youth (could be 5, could be 50) who are Amritshak and take the guidance of learned and wise GurSikh elders, including Gyanis. Once we get their approval and blessings, only Khalsa Roop Sikhs can take this bold step to

break the barrier.

Seeking the Guru's permission and blessings, go forth and plan a strategy. Enrol more Amritdharis. Use media to counter issues. If the anti-Panthic elements can misuse media, why can we not use the same media to our use?

You must have a plan, long term and short term. Encourage Amritdhari Sikh girls to join in too. Let them take the forefront as well, they have been denied that right for far too long by our so-called 'leaders'.

You must know Gurmukhi and read Gurbani. Leave no space that will tempt them to pick on you. Cover yourself with the Guru's teachings. The world cannot touch the Guru.

Get as many Amritdharis as possible to join the group. The rest will simply have to listen to the real Sikhi. There will be opposition, there will be confrontations, but for how long are we going to keep pushing it for tomorrow in fear?

Forget the rot that has been littered since the glory days. If we play our part, the glory days of Khalsa Raj are right before us.

Why hesitate now, when the Guru is ever with his Khalsa?

L*

Is it not time for us to reviewthe way we manage our gurudwaras particularly in the west
there should be, theres too many fights going in the gurdwaras these days. long time ago at the east park road gurdwara (guru tegh bahadur gurdwara). theres 2 main groups, sher wale and takri wale. now i heard a granthi was walking by a group of old women (the granthi supported the sher wale, the women supported the takri wale). all of a sudden the women attacked giani ji, heck one of them got their maalas out and spun it round like some chain! Police have to be called to the gurdwara when the elections go on.

what needs to be done is a singh needs to do ardas in front of gurdwara (should anyone be against the idea of panj ruling the gurdwara, i have no idea why anyone would say no to the panj ruling the gurdwaras). ask maharaj who should rule the gurdwara. and pick it out from the bag i.e. one may say sher wale, other takri wale. a few dozen/hundred of these small letters into one bag would be an idea. then that would show maharaj is having his say.

Khalsa ji is it not time to replace comitie roles with Panj Pyara who have taken amrit from khanda di phole and let tem run the gurudwara and make decisions in the true way. is it not time we too

k bak the gurudwaras from people who are using them for there own gains. to day evey one wants to be on the commitie for there own financial gains.

if its not time to make the comitee wale move over and make the panj pyare run the gurdwara, how will khalsa raj ever be established? they are the true ones. true teachings=true sikhi=true raj (aka khalsa raj).

the comitee wale are bad people, who are they to take what belongs to maharaj for themselves?

Is it not time to abolish this gora system and bring in the sikh democratic system.

well, sooner or later this will be done though, in order to get khalsa raj. agreed with rsingh though, we do need to tackle issues that are on the youth today. we need more pooran gursikhs who can help out. i know one singh (kuljeet singh), such a manmukh he used to be, heck he used to be a DJ, smoke, drink. now, hes a gursikh who is showing people the way to sikhi. i know a person. Baljeet Rakkar (his dad owns desi junction in leicester). such a manmukh he used to be. going out with girls. smoking cigars, flushing them down the toilet when he would be caught by the teacher. dancing on school tables and somehow break his thumbs (how stupid? very!) he was shown the light by Kuljeet Singh, now hes been saying for a long time he will take amrit. but from what i hear, hes not a manmukh he used to be. we need more pooran gursikhs, who have that charismatic behaviour that can make the worst manmukh turn around.

we need to make a start on khalsa raj. bring back the days when the panj pyare ruled the army (today they should run the gurdwaras).

rsingh, you havent offended anyone. you have done more or less a favour by sugge

sting to the sangat what we should do. many hands make light work. more of the sangat will put in their ideas.

As long as monas have more money than proper Sikhs then they will continue to control the Gurdwaras. If you have the most money you make the rules. And in most cases, at least to some of the Gurdwaras that I've been to including my local Gurdwara, monas have the money and they make the rules. If you are not rich then you are not listened to.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!