Fyi - Bnp

Artmental

Englishmen are natural born whingers. If they think foreigners have ruined this country they want to see what their own people have done abroad.

An older once said "it isn't worth talking to snakes because they do not have ears."

Can you believe this under a "labour" "government".

I notice their strongholds are all up North. I noticed many people were a bit retarded from up there. Is it all the centuries of coal mining or something?

Engerlaand for da Engerlissh! Paki bastards out!

Bring back the good old days. lol

Can you believe this under a "labour" "government".

I notice their strongholds are all up North. I noticed many people were a bit retarded from up there. Is it all the centuries of coal mining or something?

Engerlaand for da Engerlissh! Paki bastards out!

Bring back the good old days. lol

lol, its pronounced 'ingerrrwuuurrnd' (usually with both hands pointing at random directions in the air).

gsathwal, you have a fair point, but many people do see the bnp as the answer to their problems. not all, but a significant few. anyway the only democratic way of beating the far right is to elect the tories as they will implement policies that appease those thinking of voting for the NF (like in the 80's as some people tell me), which will be at the expense of labour. though i doubt i will vote conservative though. politics... :rolleyes:

Guest fordcapri

I have lived in Birmingham for 2 decades won’t tell you exactly how long as don’t want to give my age away!!

Not many Brummies can call themselves true racist, if not hardly any can.

Get a room of Brummie gore ask them which side they stand?? Leftwing or right wing??

Majority will be neither they will be in the middle.

I can safely say Pakistani youths are the most racist certainly in this city, cause tension, committed most of the racist attacks.

There have been 3 race riots in Birmingham since 1981 and white people weren’t involved.

I don’t blame people who vote BNP ive considered it but haven’t as yet.

BNP will never get enough votes to gain power, but if people are voting for more than usual then that good cos the current government need to wake up.

<<<< I notice their strongholds are all up North. I noticed many people were a bit retarded from up there. Is it all the centuries of coal mining or something? >>>

Hey am from up north...........................yeh, suppose you've got a point !

Guest fordcapri
<<<< I notice their strongholds are all up North. I noticed many people were a bit retarded from up there. Is it all the centuries of coal mining or something? >>>

Hey am from up north...........................yeh, suppose you've got a point !

Northern places like leeds and surroding areas of bradford are likley to have more racists than Bham.

Thats cos the majority of the ethnics up north are paks, paks dont intergrate, they calim benifits and want to impose there ways on everyone.