Sikh Cricketer ties hair in a pony tail

psgarcha

Sangat Jeeo,

I checked the news this morning and this is what I found http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/article...show/649792.cms

The guy on the extreme right is a Sikh cricketer ... Harbhajan Singh // he kept his kesh open :umm: and tied them up in a pony tail :D @

He made a joke of himself and the Sikhs too ... he was apparently doing a promo for a cell phone or something ...

any comments ....//

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

WJKK WJKF

Indians are ridiculous....the Sikh youth has some MAJOR problems there. What can you do! It's all Bollywood's effects. Just educate as many people as you can.....this should encourage you to spread Sikhi....for every one person you see going away from Sikhi, try to bring two people toward Sikhi. MAKE AN EFFORT!

Waheguru, bhul chuk maaf karna.

WJKK WJKF

A real shame ! :umm:

But i guess by now he wuddave realised what a fool he made of himself ...and hopefully learn from it ...

bhul chuk maaf...

And guys

"Indians are ridiculous....the Sikh youth has some MAJOR problems there. "

Well this is how i see it - youth in india try their best to merge into the crowd ... by cutting their hair ...and keep their faith inside themselves. Ofcourse these are the weak souls who think their appearance pulls them back.

When you are in US say - you are already seperated from the crowd - cutting your hair or whatever wunt get you into the mass. so your faith grows with this realisation.

well probably sounds crazy but this i s what i think

It is really really sad that he is portraying a very negative image of sikhs by may ways, including pony tail, hat, and trimming his beard (i think he does). As we can see from the poster by vicky singh, a sikh teanager is wearing a hat just like harbhajan singh. thas sad....

Good Job with the poster Vicky Singh, but please note the following suggestions:

"Hoi Sikh Siir Topi Dhare, Saat Janam Kushti Hoye Mare" is in Rehatnamas by Bhai Nand Lal Ji, not by Guru Harbobind Sahib Ji. And only Guru Gobind Singh Ji has a last name 'Singh', other Gurus are called by Dev Ji, or Sahib Ji.

harbhajan "singh" is a typical "indian" sikh. i have noticed that sikhi is stronger in canada, england, and america compared to our homeland of punjab, and that is the biggest reason most khalistanis are sikhs in the west because most of our sikh brothers in INdia are confused as hell....oh well they will learn once they get whooped again by delhi, any time now....