Vahiguroo Jee Ka Khalsa,

Vahiguroo Jee Kee Phatehi!

Date: 25May 2009

Time: 06:00 - 18:00

Street: Sheehy Way

Town/City: Slough, United Kingdom

Phone: 07837066221

Email: gupt_sevadaar@hotmail.co.uk

The aim of Chaupai Sahib One million is to collectively complete 1,000,000 Chaupai Sahib paath’s in memory of the victims of the 1984 genocide, to pray for justice, and for the chardi khala of the Panth.

This is our chance to unite across the globe, pray together and demonstrate our unity on this issue.

In order to support this aim, Slough Sikh Sangat will be hosting a 12 hour Chaupai Sahib Jaap on Monday 25 09 at Sri Guru Singh Sabha, Sheehy Way, Slough, Berkshire. Parkaash will be at 4am, followed by Nitnem, and hor beant baniaan da ucharan.

Please take out the time to attend and support this event.

Vahiguroo Jee Ka Khalsa,

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa Vaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!

sorry sangato slight mistake in the above post the chaupai sahib jaap is only for 6hours from 6am till 12pm ..can be increased on the day if theres good turnout..

Vahiguroo Jee Ka Khalsa,

video of chaupai sahib:

WERE DOING IT AGAIN

Date: 25May 2009

Time: 06:00 - 12:00p, (midday)

Street: Sheehy Way

Town/City: Slough, United Kingdom

Phone: 07837066221

Email: gupt_sevadaar@hotmail.co.uk

The aim of Chaupai Sahib One million is to collectively complete 1,000,000 Chaupai Sahib paath’s in memory of the victims of the 1984 genocide, to pray for justice, and for the chardi khala of the Panth, www.chaupaisahib.org

This is our chance to unite across the globe, pray together and demonstrate our unity on this issue.

In order to support this aim, Slough Sikh Sangat will be hosting a 6 hour Chaupai Sahib Jaap on Monday 25 09 at Sri Guru Singh Sabha, Sheehy Way, Slough, Berkshire. Parkaash will be at 3.45am, followed by Nitnem, and hor beant baniaan da ucharan. come feel the bliss of amritvela!!!

Please take out the time to attend and support this event.

a few photos from previous programme (professional lol ) can be found on bhai atma singhs flikr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/atmasingh/

ive also attached some good ones!

Vahiguroo Jee Ka Khalsa,

THIS MONDAY (BANK HOLIDAY NO EXCUSES)

PLUS IT IS NOT 12HOURS

ONLY 6AM-12PM

3.45A-MAHARAJ JEEOS PRAKASH NITNEM ETC.

PIZZA WILL BE SERVVED (BOSS CAMP PIZZA MAKER / MAIN LANGAR SEVADAAR LST YR)

KEERTAN WILL BE DONE AFTERWARDS

AND GUESS WHAT...

:)

akaal!