Dera Followers Burn Khalistan Effigy

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Request to all Sikh sangat... Please look at the photo's and newspaper articles before saying that people responsible were the actions in Vienna were wrong…

We should not fight amongst ourselves but look at the facts.

The incident was not in anyway to do with cast… read the articles… I’m sorry I haven’t got the English translation of the articles..

Bhul Chuk Muaf

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

3572931169_59e4b9e012.jpg

3573736660_e6e9e01545.jpg

3573736384_04c949ac24.jpg

3573736112_4289573f66.jpg

3572930097_7897375456_b.jpg

3573734724_2f5b99066f_b.jpg

Finally a gud post!!!

Punjab Police are to blame for letting a mob of trouble-makers intent on arson and loot getting out of hand. When it comes to stopping innocent scooter drivers late at night and harassing them for a bribe in exchange for a thrashing they seem very adept - just what the Police training college must be proud of. However when faced with a mob in broad daylight, they just stand there and watch. Then again, I guess that they must be too hung over from the previous night after spending that poor scooter wala's rupees on a teka of rough desi Scotch!

ps I cannot belive that slogans against Bhindranwale could have been openly aired. If that happened in the Sikh majority towns or the villages, then these guys would have been lynched.

You will find the the Dera supporters aim to is burn the flags of 'Jattism' not the Sikh Flag!!!

These bandar-faced mobs have nothing against Jats or any other group in particular. They are just in it for the loot and hysteria of it. So far Rs7000 crore damage has been done to public buildings and businesses due to these lunatics.

sikhs and sikh dalits and all other peoples are brothers and sisters. i cant see how any khalistani group would be linked since dalits make up a large proportion of those supporting these groups. they loved sant jarnail singh because he was a man of the people, and a leader of the rural common folk. some anti-sikh forces are trying to drive a wedge and create hatred between members of the sikh community.

KZF has totally denied involvement - they are being fitted up !!

Akash radio and Associated press first leaked this story - clearly they should have verified the authenticity of the "email" befor leaking it to worldwide press. will they now apologise for this mistake?

the truth will only come out in many months by then Badal and the anti-sikh forces will brand all sikhs negatively and turn the attention away from 25th anniversary of operation bluestar which badal helped take place.

i was born in chamar family but am now immortal thanks to Guru Gobind Singh ji. now i want to hear an apology from those making wild unproven accusations. KZF has totally denied any involvement and has said chamars and other sikhs are brothers and sisters.

this is an internal issue in chamar community. people like me who have left their chamar status and follow Guru Granth Sahib and believe they are Sikh are rising up against this fake human guru. we have been trying to prevent the dehdhair followers from gaining control in bhawan elections because when they get control of the temple they start doing beadbi and human worship and anti-sikh speeches.

we need your support to kick these dehdhari followers out of our temples so sangat can have peace.

Guest PunjabSingh
Punjab Police are to blame for letting a mob of trouble-makers intent on arson and loot getting out of hand. When it comes to stopping innocent scooter drivers late at night and harassing them for a bribe in exchange for a thrashing they seem very adept - just what the Police training college must be proud of. However when faced with a mob in broad daylight, they just stand there and watch. Then again, I guess that they must be too hung over from the previous night after spending that poor scooter wala's rupees on a teka of rough desi Scotch!

ps I cannot belive that slogans against Bhindranwale could have been openly aired. If that happened in the Sikh majority towns or the villages, then these guys would have been lynched.

Banga,Phagwara,Jalandhar area is not Sikh majority area.

Moreover Sikhs are no longer as they used to be in the 1980's/90's.

Apart from this various derawalas and RSS have the support of badal.Actually badal allowed the violence to continue for 2-3 days to make Ravidaasias happy.

As regards Punjab police thanks to badal even senior police officers were physically beaten up by the mobs.This is an open secret.

Guest PunjabSingh
dera supporters burn effigy of KZF

These were 100 or so people.I see the hand of RSS in this.They were expecting large scale violence from both the sides but the Sikhs showed maximum restraint.

Now in frustration these people are burning effigies of KZF and Khalistan as their plan failed.

It is now know at some places the leaders of the dalit cell of the BJP were involved in the riots .Even a dalit councilor is accused of instigating the mobs.This is the age of internet and tv not like in 1984 when only one state run doordarshan was there.So certain newspapers have mentioned the names of the dalit cell of BJP who were involved but badal will not take any action due to vote bank politics.

Even the above photos speak for themselves.You can see certain people wearing handkerchiefs on their heads .They are trying to pretend they are trying to pretend they are Ravidasias,actually hey are not .

No where will any Ravidasia or other person wear a handkerchief to burn an effigy.This is just for the photo they have done this so that people start thinking Ravidaasias did it as every Indian has seen Ravidaasias with handkerchiefs on their heads in Vienna.Whereas in Vienna they were in a place of worship whereas here these RSS people are on the road !

Dont take Hindu dalits of BJP lightly.We should remember it was a dalit of BJP Kalyan Singh who was responsible for demolition of Babri masjid and he proudly said he did it.