Topics you dont want to see on Sikhsangat

Guest mehtab

Anything that causes one human being to judge another.

Anything that causes one human being to NOT accept another.

Anything that causes one human being to hate another.

Anything that takes us away from the very basic and core teachings of Sikhi and Gurmat.

Anything that divides us all the more.

Will post more as they come to mind.

And a request to some members of the sangat : please learn to atleast listen to opinions different to yours!

NOTHING dat sperates us from ektha an from ektha with our beloved waheguru ji!! or dat brings thouhghts to mind abt dis kind of stuff.

and evrthing dat helps us in bein gud sikhs, ektha with each other, ekktha with our fatehr wahegurooo jio an evrythin dats brings us into da warm naamraigi ohee hugg of waheguru ji an his blessing fammily KHALSA PANTH!!

bhul chuk maaf!

Guest mehtab

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Since this topic has come up, I would like to say something I have been holding in for some time.

We are a Sikh Youth Forum. Our sole purpose should be to educate the youth. This forum should be a platform where youngsters can come, gain inspiration, ask questions and get answers and make good friends who can help them more towards the path of Sikhi. Bad mouthing a particular person, or community, or a section of society just because they hold different views will only reflect fanaticism and I am sure no one wants to be associated with it. A Sikh is always a learner. Those who come here spend their valuable time and want to learn, not read pages and pages seeing people refute each other and at times resort to attacks and insults. The fundamental, basic and core principles of Sikhi should be what we represent, and those are Love, Tolerance, Acceptance, and Non-judgement.

I sincerely hope things do change over here as I have stated before also that only recently myself and a number of others have sensed a lot of hatred growing over here.

Lets be Sikhs! Lets love

bhul chuk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Anything that causes one human being to judge another.

Anything that causes one human being to NOT accept another.

Anything that causes one human being to hate another.

Anything that takes us away from the very basic and core teachings of Sikhi and Gurmat.

Anything that divides us all the more.

^_^

Can be so easily applied to life as well ... Well said mate ... point taken to heart today !

Guest rsingh
Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Since this topic has come up, I would like to say something I have been holding in for some time.

We are a Sikh Youth Forum. Our sole purpose should be to educate the youth. This forum should be a platform where youngsters can come, gain inspiration, ask questions and get answers and make good friends who can help them more towards the path of Sikhi. Bad mouthing a particular person, or community, or a section of society just because they hold different views will only reflect fanaticism and I am sure no one wants to be associated with it. A Sikh is always a learner. Those who come here spend their valuable time and want to learn, not read pages and pages seeing people refute each other and at times resort to attacks and insults. The fundamental, basic and core principles of Sikhi should be what we represent, and those are Love, Tolerance, Acceptance, and Non-judgement.

I sincerely hope things do change over here as I have stated before also that only recently myself and a number of others have sensed a lot of hatred growing over here.

Lets be Sikhs! Lets love

bhul chuk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^

I will like to say i totally agree wid rochak virji.. I Have been away for quite a while from sikhsangat and when i did come back recently i was really taken aback to see the situation this board is in.. so much of HATE and slanderin went on... after reading few old topics i just got sooo tired and frankly i had a headache just reading em.. i ended up just skimmin thru da posts..

well just stay united and leave all the HATE, SLANDERIN, HURTIN ONE ANOTHER and ARGUEMENTS behind and lets love one another ... dats a sincere request...

Rochak Veerji has summed up what I feel. This is still one of the better Sikh discussion forums and we should work together to keep it like that.

I think we need to focus alot more on Gurbani discussions and Sakhis of our Gurus and other GurSikhs. And above all we must move away from slandering our own Jathas or Sants.

I know how easy it is to get swept away with a discussion and to start putting your 2 cents worth in (I do it all the time). But we really need to ensure our foundations are strong when expressing an opinion, especially when it affects someone else.