Re:the Truth

Guest fordcapri

Guest fordcapri

I believe this party has only been created by tory/labour party to draw votes away from BNP.

There UKIP is a ghost party to suite labor Tories.

Dont vote for them it’s a waste of time – use your protest vote with someone who counts.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest confusingh

^ most uninformed post in the world regarding politics lol seriously what are you thinking do you understand what a protest vote is?

you either have no knowledge of politics and party manifestos, aims and objectives or you don't really understand the whole election process...

A protest vote is one we are carrying out not for the best interests of the country, but to refute recent events involving major parties, if we do carry out 'protest' votes as you are suggesting, effectively we'll be left with a representative who is not able to be any use to us within European Parliament and in the case of the BNP the party would promote fascism at a high stage and would spread the message of anti-multiculturalism and the European Elections on the 4th June are an indication to the amount of exposure the chosen party would get within European Parliament, if we carry out protest votes we'll be giving a poor candidate a platform of exposure to air their views without fully knowing what their views are... in democracy protest votes are absolutely nonsense they are just an expression of emotion rather than an informed choice of political party.

DO NOT practice protest votes, will probably be the dumbest thing somebody could do in the circumstances... DONT VOTE BNP!

Guest fordcapri
^ most uninformed post in the world...

mate you either have no knowledge of politics and party manifestos, aims and objectives

or you don't really understand the whole election process...

A protest vote is one we are carrying out not for the best interests of the country, but to refute recent events involving major parties, if we do carry out 'protest' votes as you are suggesting, effectively we'll be left with a representative who is not able to be effective within European Parliament and in the case of the BNP promotes fascism at a high stage...

DO NOT practice protest votes, will probably be the dumbest thing somebody could do in the circumstances... DONT VOTE BNP!

BNP will nver win enough votes to get in power, if the labour / tory find out a person with the name of Singh has voted BNP, they will have to look at themselves.

i wud never want BNP in and they never will its a just a protest vote and to shake the current goverment up.

Div!!!

You are raising the spectre of racist violence becoming common again like the 70s/80s. If that happens then after the goray get smacked down again, don't be surprised if soeone comes to teach you a lesson.

Guest confusingh

Also in regards to political parties setting up others to draw votes away from BNP, this again is not true at all...

In context, do you honestly believe a party would spend money and time to set up an independent party and then cooperate with their biggest rivals within politics just to draw votes away from the BNP, I think both the tories and labour spend much more time attempting to draw in votes for themselves. Ultimately I think the conclusion to come to that a party has been set up just to draw votes away from another is a conspiracy theory and you may have been watching too many movies.... in UK politics this sort of stuff just doesn't happen, especially in the current circumstances.

Also.... Why would Conservative/Labour have to look at themselves if a Singh votes BNP?

I know that alot of Singhs don't really understand the effect these upcoming elections have on representation of the country, therefore it might not help when you post things not fully knowing how a protest vote would be carried out or what it actually is... I think if you are in favour of people using 'protest' votes, then you really need to read up about politics and current affairs, it would be stupid and uninformed and would be simply an expression of our emotions rather than of our political stance.

What people don't understand is that although Brown hasn't been the best, much of the problems he has faced were inevitable, and the media won't tell people the full story... why is this headline going to sell? 'GORDON BROWN TRYING BEST TO SORT OUT WHAT ISN'T SOLELY HIS FAULT' they'd rather print anti-brown headlines for sales, and without FULLY informing the general public exactly how our economy has come in to this recent downturn and how alot of mistakes were not solely Gordon Brown or Labour.... DONT PRACTICE PROTEST VOTES THEY ARE NONSENSICAL!

Guest fordcapri
Div!!!

You are raising the spectre of racist violence becoming common again like the 70s/80s. If that happens then after the goray get smacked down again, don't be surprised if soeone comes to teach you a lesson.

i have a kortee in india and acres of land.

Cable tv where i can watch Aston Villa.

if i get sent back i wanna see all these "modern apneir" who have no cultuer and are disgustingly liberial sent back, modern types where 38 yr old women go clubing and boozing.

They will hate india.

and these modern girls who think they are bad will get punishment.

Guest confusingh
^ most uninformed post in the world...

mate you either have no knowledge of politics and party manifestos, aims and objectives

or you don't really understand the whole election process...

A protest vote is one we are carrying out not for the best interests of the country, but to refute recent events involving major parties, if we do carry out 'protest' votes as you are suggesting, effectively we'll be left with a representative who is not able to be effective within European Parliament and in the case of the BNP promotes fascism at a high stage...

BNP will nver win enough votes to get in power, if the labour / tory find out a person with the name of Singh has voted BNP, they will have to look at themselves.

i wud never want BNP in and they never will its a just a protest vote and to shake the current goverment up.

lol protest votes don't shake up governments... it will give a platform for outsider parties which have useless and ineffective policies as a part of their manifesto, and you'd be surprised how far BNP are from taking a seat... not in power, but even that level of exposure could pave the way for them to enjoy more seats, voters and election successes in the future.... protest votes in the past and present are never a good option.... we should read about policies of parties and choose which one we feel most suits our political stance not carry out a protest vote; that would be quite daft of us!

Guest fordcapri

i have a kortee in india and acres of land.

Cable tv where i can watch Aston Villa.

if i get sent back i wanna see all these "modern apneir" who have no cultuer and are disgustingly liberial sent back, modern types where 38 yr old women go clubing and boozing.

They will hate india.

and these modern girls who think they are bad will get punishment.