Anyone Going To India V Bangladesh 20-20 Match?

RAJ

This Saturday India play Bangladesh in the 20-20 world cup in Nottingham the worlds media will be there. This is another chance to show India that we have not forgotten. If anyone on here is going to cricket or knows of anyone ask them to wear black armbands or khesri in rememberance of this day also if people can have banners that would be great. If we can get the local Nottingham sangat to hand out flyers to let the crowds know what happened 25 years ago.

Good idea, i know a couple of singhs who are going to the game from notts uni, not sure if theyve got anything planned, but i will certainly pass on the information...

:D

Not a good idea in my opinion, There will be Police presence, plus they'll be loads of Sharabi's who won't listen and will continue to wave their Indian Flags.

I saw MOD EDIT waving India flags with beer cans in their hands on TV on the day of the Indo Pak Match seeing as it was June 3rd I got MOD EDIT and changed the channel,nice to see how fellow members of the community like to mark the 25th anniversary of our Genocide - bunch of fools

Sikhs should go to this match and do Khalistan Jakareh - let the police be there this is peacefull,

I saw MOD EDIT waving India flags with beer cans in their hands on TV on the day of the Indo Pak Match seeing as it was June 3rd I got MOD EDIT and changed the channel,nice to see how fellow members of the community like to mark the 25th anniversary of our Genocide - bunch of fools

Sikhs should go to this match and do Khalistan Jakareh - let the police be there this is peacefull,

What worried me was that there were Singhs there wearing the tops and waiving flags not just hindus!