Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale

Waheguru Jee Ka Khalsa Waheguru Jee Kee Fateh.

I don't know too much about Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale but one thing I do know is that Sant Jarnail Singh Jee was a Saint. "May a Hindu be a practicing Hindu. May a Muslim be a practicing Muslim & May a Sikh be a practicing Sikh," were the words of Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale. In my opinion, Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale was the definition of a Saint Soldier. He not only preached to the Sangat with love but he also fought for the Khalsa Panth. Let's not forget Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale.

Bhul Chuk Maaf Jee.

Waheguru Jee Ka Khalsa Waheguru Jee Kee Fateh.

• 1 month later...

What Baba Jarnail Singh Khalsa did was a very RARE thing. Taking on an army of a country with just 50 odd singhs and mediocre weaponry is a very rare thing. The Indian army was completely ashamed and were killed in large numbers by just 50 odd singhs who dint have much knowledge or training of guns and were just given some basic tips by General Suhbeg Singh Jee.

We talk about battle of Chamkaur Sahib, well this battle might be a bit higher on the scale as the army had sophisticated weapons, tanks, trained commandoes, cameras, satelites etc and the singhs who fought were not some trained soldiers. Thy were just simple rehitvaan gursikhs who were given some basic tips about how to shoot etc...

The JYOT OF SATGURU worked in those 50 singhs.