Bnp Leader Attacked By

Guest fordcapri

i just watched the sky news version and it showed his childminders shoving this white lady walking down the pavement (who wasnt a protestor) and sending her flying into god knows what. what a bunch of gits - they dont even really care about their own lot. mind you it was funny seeing the sheer fear on his pudgy john bull face.

if griffy is a MEP now does that mean he has to go to brussels most of the time? this might be a blessing in disguise.

the worse thing is the thousands of pounds he'll get in funding from the European Parliament....

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*edited*

Mod note: Your post has been edited. Personal attacks are not allowed and please refrain from swearing at this forum. For more info please have a look at our forum rules and guidelines. Thank you.

Point taken, but it is a shame that we have an apologist for a facist party on the site. Most of the supporters of the party you defend would probably look at you as a second rate person. btw.

that was a good egg attack.

In his news interview if u scroll down the page he said "i dont think tax payers will be pleased knowing this is costing us money".

Actually im not dissapointed my tax is going towards egging people like nick griffin, especially considering what tax payers money has been spent on recently in the expenses scandal. Rather it be on things like egging BNP than phantom mortgages.

Looks like The OLd BOY GRIFFY doesnt like eggs much..ha ha..

Photo of BNP leader with extremist

Deborah Linton

May 06, 2009

PHOTOS have emerged of BNP leader and north west European Parliament candidate Nick Griffin with a Ku Klux Klan leader.

Griffin, who is contending the north west seat in the European Parliament elections next month, is pictured sharing a platform with American Nazi Stephen 'Don' Black, who is banned from Britain for stirring up extremism.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/new..._with_extremist

I'm all for freedom of speech and the right to have your own viewpoint, but where the BNP are concerned, they deserve everything they get. They are nothing more than a bunch of thugs in suits who may have been able to con a few people into voting for them but, I believe, the majority of the UK population won't fall for their spiel.

You have to be careful, the Jews in Germany saw Hitler come up and thought nothing of it. Look at what happened to them!

supposedly the jews of eastern europe knew krav maga...........didnt stop them getting sent to the gas chambers did it? most sikhs nowadays dont know any fighting arts. british people arent pedantic or as thorough as the germans so griffy and his numbnuts wont build gas chambers though. but what i'm saying is that it wont be exactly like how hitler got to power.... so we dont really know how this could turn out. but it never hurts to prepare for the worst.