Benti To Sikh Channel

Ksinghni

wjkk wjkf jio!

Sikh Channel is doing a fab job so far!! in my house it's practically on 24/7 :) so well done to all that are involved ji...

Anyways, i've tried to write on your forum, but for some kind of reason, an error keeps occuring :umm: so I hope you don't mind me writing here...

I've seen a couple of times that when some kirtani's are reciting shabads from printouts, they put the printout on their lap... like the other day i saw a tablachee having a printout on his lap which is very disrespectful in my opinion.....Gurbani Satkaar is extremely important at all times...weather you're the kirtani, tablachee or part of the sangat joining in....

please can Sikh Channel ensure that utmost respect is given to any printout that contains Gurbani....maybe you can provide pothi-holders????....

Other than that, please keep up the good work!!!!

wjkk wjkf!!!

Agree. Good point. Its amazing how my little kids pick on small things like that as well.

Also would be nice if Raagis had their beards Parkaash. Some of the Tabla or side raagis have had their beards tied up and gelled up. It looks aweful. You would never be allowed on a stage to do Keertan in India if you did that.

Another thing is that my daughter noticed that some of the Bibia who did Keertan with Veer Manpreet Singh a while ago had cut hair and eyebrows. It is amazing how much akkal little kids give the grown ups. Would be nice if Sikh Channel asked Raagis to be at least in Sikhi Saroop as they are representing Sikhi and there physical appearance and parchar has big difference on the Sangat watching, especially kids.

I think the Live Shows are really nice. Keep it up.