The Inspirational Thread

njjassa

Guest shastr

ok, for some real inspiration

since im off of school for a lil while, i think im gonna translate some dharam yudh speeches to english and post them. since some of our youth is not really fluent with punjabi boli, and sant ji used to speak pure pendu accent, so maybe an english translation would help some of us understand wat was happening during those times of the morcha and stuff

wat u guys think??

Guru Pyari Sadh Sangat Jio, Dasam Pita Sahib-e-Kamaal Dhan Dhan Sahib Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj ji di bakshi hoye Fateh parwan karni ji...Aao Gajke bulao Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh...

With much regret I would like to inform the cyber sangat that this 'inspirational thread' is now closed and will be deleted by the moderators soon. Please refrain from posting in this thread. You are kindly requested to post any inspirational posts in the new Inspirational thread in the HISTORY | ARTICLES | INSPIRATION section. Thank you for your co-operation in this matter.

Daas ehna bachna de naal khima da jhachak hovega. Bhul chuk Maaf karni...

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

ps. I love acting like a moderator =)

KING EARTHQUAKE!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="

name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

post-15030-1244765305_thumb.jpg

Guru Pyari Sadh Sangat Jio, Dasam Pita Sahib-e-Kamaal Dhan Dhan Sahib Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj ji di bakshi hoye Fateh parwan karni ji...Aao Gajke bulao Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh...

With much regret I would like to inform the cyber sangat that this 'inspirational thread' is now closed and will be deleted by the moderators soon. Please refrain from posting in this thread. You are kindly requested to post any inspirational posts in the new Inspirational thread in the HISTORY | ARTICLES | INSPIRATION section. Thank you for your co-operation in this matter.

yea man i didn want to post at this thread anymore but that was a bit rude and not so cool man...... i didn appreciate and i did feel insulted by that man...... i did apologize to everyone for creating a pseudo inspirational thread and even to bolster avy's thread i emailed myself to remove this thread and posted a few posts at her thread just because i respect her choice over mine... but that was offensive and insulting from u dude.....

yea man i didn want to post at this thread anymore but that was a bit rude and not so cool man...... i didn appreciate and i did feel insulted by that man...... i did apologize to everyone for creating a pseudo inspirational thread and even to bolster avy's thread i emailed myself to remove this thread and posted a few posts at her thread just because i respect her choice over mine... but that was offensive and insulting from u dude.....

nijassa ji, he was joking...