Simranjit Singh Mann Bows At The Feet Of Pakhandi Saadh Balwant Sehorra Wala

KH4L1$T4N1

^ and that makes everything ok?

Well if he is genuinely sorry I hope so,people forget things in their old age I guess Mann is no exception.I think the fact he apologised shows that he has realised his mistake unlike Parkash Lal Badal who has done beadbi numerous times and on numerous occasions showing no remorse

• 1 month later...

vjkk, vjkf

some of the comments under the video, and you can imagine amongst people, are that he's a sant and we shouldn't say bad things about him. and that people just do matha tek but it doesn't mean he condones it. he's done so much good and donated so much etc etc.

all i know is, if he doesn't condone matha tek to him he should be coming out and telling people not to do it, and have people around him to stop people doing it. and when mann done it - he had his back to guru ji :o and we all know the meaning of that.

and whatever gurdwara that was - the khalsa does not do moorti pooja - and they had a photo to bow down to, i think i know who's it was but not 100%, but it doesn't matter who was in the photo.

also this guy looks like the one who made people put tilak on sggs is it the same one?