34 Hukumnamas Of Sahib Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji From Ganda Singh's 'hukumnamey'

alias

The 34 Hukumnamas of Sahib Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji from Ganda Singh's 'Hukumnamey'

Singh, Ganda. HUKUMNAME Guru Sahibaan, Mata Sahibaan, Banda Singh Ate Khalsa Ji De (Punjabi)

.Patiala.Punjabi University,1999. pp 124 - 191

where can i get this book from?

it's not 34 it's 51 I think

heres a quote of freed response I think bhaji wants the 34 hukamanamas not the 51 hukamsa

Gurfateh !

Dear Bhai Sahib,

I think what you're looking for is Ganda Singh's book ;

Singh, Ganda. HUKUMNAME Guru Sahibaan, Mata Sahibaan, Banda Singh Ate Khalsa Ji De (Punjabi)

.Patiala.Punjabi University,1999.ISBN 81-7380-589-X

This book contains 34 Signed Hukumnamas of Guru Gobind Singh as well as those of Guru Hargobind Sahib, Guru Har Rai Sahib,Guru Har Krishan Sahib and Guru Tegh Bahahar Sahib.

Together with hukums from Baba Gurditta, Banda Singh Bahadar, Mata Sahib Devan and Mata Sundari Ji. Over 80 in total.

You should be able to buy this book very easily at any bookshop in Punjab for around 150 rupees - I think you can buy it at Sikh Missionary Soc. in Southall and Sacha Sauda in Brampton Canada.

check it out http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showtopic=42679

I think this may of answered your question but if it has not the 51 hukams I have attached a pdf

Guru_Gobind_Singh_Hukamnamme.pdf

it's not 34 it's 51 I think

heres a quote of freed response I think bhaji wants the 34 hukamanamas not the 51 hukamsa

Gurfateh !

Dear Bhai Sahib,

I think what you're looking for is Ganda Singh's book ;

.Patiala.Punjabi University,1999.ISBN 81-7380-589-X

This book contains 34 Signed Hukumnamas of Guru Gobind Singh as well as those of Guru Hargobind Sahib, Guru Har Rai Sahib,Guru Har Krishan Sahib and Guru Tegh Bahahar Sahib.

Together with hukums from Baba Gurditta, Banda Singh Bahadar, Mata Sahib Devan and Mata Sundari Ji. Over 80 in total.

You should be able to buy this book very easily at any bookshop in Punjab for around 150 rupees - I think you can buy it at Sikh Missionary Soc. in Southall and Sacha Sauda in Brampton Canada.

check it out http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showtopic=42679

I think this may of answered your question but if it has not the 51 hukams I have attached a pdf

dhan dhan guru khalsa!!!!!!

dhan dhan sikhi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dhan dhan sat saach sri nivaas!!

tadae aad purakh sadha tuhi!!!!!

VAHE!!! GURU! VAHE!!! GURU!! VAHE!!! GURU!! VAHE JEEO!!

now that iv got that out of my system, i can post!!!

Ill try to find it... in india cus ima go in bout 3 months..

but, you say that southall has it??? is this for sure?