Sikhs Suffer Violence From Pakistani's Following Pak Victory

manni007

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look at Sikh girls dating paki guys, they hav NO IDEA of the hidden agenda to CONVERT THEM ot Islam

Actually they do. One of my friends is dating a muslim who (funnily enough) is called 'islam' LOL! She told me that they do "things" together and so on. And they have already thought of baby names and all that (lmao) and he said when they married she got to wear the headscarf thing. There are so many girls down in kent and all of london who are with muslim lads and still go around bigging up how they are 'Sikh'. So its not so much an issue of them stealing "our girls" away, "our girls" go to muslims. And when people say "Oh we as Sikhs need to help them and educate them...." Yeah well that doesnt work. Ive tried on so many people but they dont change their views so thats not an excuse.

However, i know alot of muslims are bad but we should not sterotype all of them! Remember that one of Guru Nanak Dev Ji's 'Best Mate' was a Muslim. Once i was walking in the high street and this muslim man with an orange dhaari and his wife walked past me and said (and i quote)

:D Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!! :D

so not all muslims are bad!!!

and why do i get a feeling that if we do fight back, the media will put Sikhs in the bad light and then muslims will try to fight harder against Sikhs. conversions etc.

Servant of the Kahlsa said :

One of my friends is dating a muslim who (funnily enough) is called 'islam' LOL! She told me that they do "things" together and so on. And they have already thought of baby names and all that (lmao) and he said when they married she got to wear the headscarf thing. There are so many girls down in kent and all of london who are with muslim lads and still go around bigging up how they are 'Sikh' . So its not so much an issue of them stealing "our girls" away, "our girls" go to muslims. And when people say "Oh we as Sikhs need to help them and educate them...." Yeah well that doesnt work. Ive tried on so many people but they dont change their views so thats not an excuse.

That is disgusting!!! This makes me sick and u seem proud to say this guys ur friend?? U put me off my lunch!! Man how could u be friends with such a guy??

So let me get this straight u dont mind a muslim marrying a Sikh girl, getting her to wear a head scarf , as long as other muslims say waheguru 2 u???

Balle, ur easily sold aren't u?

U tried to convince these girls,adn they dotn listen??? well try HARDER, and if they dotn listen, talk to younger girls so they dont make the same MISTAKES!

can u imagine a muslim biggin up sikhs if it was the other way round?? :o

That is disgusting!!! This makes me sick and u seem proud to say this guys ur friend?? U put me off my lunch!! Man how could u be friends with such a guy??

Leh ka das. atleast read it properly. I said the'Sikh' girl is/used to be my friend, not the boy!

So let me get this straight u dont mind a muslim marrying a Sikh girl, getting her to wear a head scarf , as long as other muslims say waheguru 2 u???

Balle, ur easily sold aren't u?

And again read it again properly! i was talking about ANOTHER friend of mine.

U tried to convince these girls,adn they dotn listen??? well try HARDER, and if they dotn listen, talk to younger girls so they dont make the same MISTAKES!

Ive tried really hard but they dont seem to listen. How much are you doing apart from creating thousands of anti muslim threads?

I really think you have taken this to far and now see every muslim in a bad llight. Nice one.

Well thats not a probelm thats a good thing.

I know ur angry with me, because of that pic, in the pink shirt singh bling posted of you, but that has now been resolved; i was just having a laugh take it easy!

Dont be upset, its too hot to let ur blood pressure rise that high, I dont want you to be ill, lol

I've already stated it is not of me.

Guru nanak said never argue with a foo.L. I think this applies here with you, since u keep jibbering the same thing again and again.

The sanatan who posted the pic has been identified. Dont comment on things u know nothing of.

I dont like you and your kind accusing me of being some1 im not. One who starts a lie is at fault, but also people who propagate it are at fault.

Lets just wait and see what happens..the wheel has been set in motion now.

He has started an unstoppable chain of events which will inevitably result in dire consequences.

I have nothing more to say on this issue.