Help Ban Upcoming Movie

oki singh do one thing ... as u know the full topic and eyeing it from start ... just get small and good poster kind of written material in punjabi and english well ... get me the material ... and i will cover all the small and big guru ghars of patiala and also main gurudwara sahibs in ludhiana ... and other cities as well ... lets make some postors and get them gumed in gurudwara sahibs ... it will help a lot in awareness ...

lets get it written in calm yet powerfull words ...

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest amar_jkp
1st draft of poster, need to add text, any suggestions??

Please add the word Raceism in ur poster too and add some pictures of bollywood where Sikhs are shown as jokers.

racism, done.

I think i need to make two posters one to show the killing and abuse Sikhs have suffered and one to show how our noble Sikhs are being mocked.

Thank you for your help :D

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh,

Bhaji keep up the great work its brilliant that you are proactive and getting things done.

We will also hand around these posters around our local Gurudwaras btw on yur poster it says that the petition is currently on sikh sangat, I think you should set it up on places like http://www.gopetition.co.uk/

etc. Anyway keep up the seva ji

One of the popular actor of the bollywood Mr Amitabh Bachan, sponsored oil and tyres for burning sikhs in 1984 sikh riots.

Rajiv gandhi had given 48 hours to Delhi and U.P hindus for killing as much sikhs as they can.

Jagdish tytler and sajjan kumar, planned the 1984 riots

Amitabh bachaan spondered the money...

it is known fact that Bachan called Sikhs name and took an active role in congress party during the 80s so why should we be suprised that he is taking part in such gandh?

KP Gill should be punished if not in this world then after death, what a vile disgusting man he makes my blood boil. why anyone would want to make a film on that perverted seriall killer is beyond me.