Is the SGGS a Living Guru Or A Life Giving Guru ?

Guest KHALISTAN ZINDABAD

can u feel a hard kick up your (yes u know where), coz ya i juz kicked something in the air...did it hurt that bad?

Well, the Divine Scripture given 'within the SGGS' brings to light The Creator and His Works to all those willing to read and believe. This divine light brings salvation or 'ghati' from the bonds of birth and death. This to me is 'Life Giving'...!

this is the age of kaljug, the world is at its knees, no-one knows who to believe in. pandits ripped of the poor. kingdoms were falling all around. hindus began to do ardas at mandirs so one person could solve all this. result, many thousands of years of a prophecy of a man named nanak, who would spread the name of "waheguru" was born. those who need help came to see guru ji and the jyot was passed onto the other gurus. guru gobind singh gave his jyot to sggs. for those who needed guidence came here. as for life giving, in a way i see your point as you are born as a more of a spiritual person.

In contrast, the majority have always been told to observe the SGGS as a 'Living Guru' and without question believe and follow this dictate. By performing the various rituals and ceremonies associated with the pracice of Sikhism do they then claim this to be 'Living'. Please correct me if I'm wrong here...but I dont see the 'Living' bit anywhere ! What bit of the SGGS is 'Living' or maybe even 'Dead' somehwere !

we follow sggs as guru gobind singh uttered his final words at sachlhand hazur sahib. this is now in the dohra. sikhi does not follow rituals and pratices other than "kirat karni, vand chakna naam japna" the main three practices but are no rituals. only the pandits/brahmins have invaded the sikh dharam after raja ranjit

singh died. no rituals are associated with maharaj. SGGS has always been a living guru. the gurus may have gone to sachkhand (physical form) but now they came as one with the bhaghats into sggs. there is spirit/shakti in sggs. sggs is not dead, no-one can say that about sggs. the gurus have not died, they never did, they will be. there earthly presence (body) went elsewhere. but the spirit is in sggs.

please correct me have i said anything wrong

bhol chukke muaff karo