Rss Eyes Sikhs To Broaden Base

Azaad

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

this shows you sikh sangats mentality level: 'All Hindus are bad'

you made my day, honestly, you really did... Thanks!

Oops what I meant to say all Hindus arent Bad. If you read the remainding paragraph you will notice I am calling Hindu fanatics as bad.

The RSS guys are going to suffer from the sinful karmaas. In the last 1 year, islamic militant organizations have become more powerful. Taliban is rising and is getting nearer to India. US is losing its superpower status which is allowing the rise of Taliban and other militant organizations.

I have a strong feeling that in the future HINDUISM WILL GET EXTINCT FROM THE PLANET as the future is going to be similar to what used to happen 300-400 years back. It will be about the survival of the fittest, bravest and toughest. Hindus will either die or they will convert to Islam.

I think this is a unfair assesment of Hindus. All Hindus are bad. In fact, there is no such thing as a Hindu religion. Meaning unlike Sikhi ,Hinduism is not a monolithic religion with set values. There are all different kinds of Hindus whos values/beliefs/customs are very diverse. Only the Hindu Fanatics like the RSS have tryed to make Hinduism into a uniformal religion. These morons have even gone to the extent of trying to include CHristians, Muslims ,and Sikhi into the Hindu fold. Its obvious that these moorakhs have lost the plot.

U dint understand what I am saying. The GHOR SINFUL ACTIVITIES OF RSS is going to power the islamic militant organizations to create more havoc in India in the future. Its just a karmic thing. If India gets into trouble, punjabis and sikhs will have troubled times too but its all happening in the Will of God.

India in the last 60 years has collected HUGE HUGE NEGATIVE KARMA. This negative karma is going to lead to the destruction of India in the near future.

Sorry for misunderstanding your comments. I was just put off by your last remark about Hindus dying or converting.

I agree no doubt that the tyrant will eventually fall flat on its face as tyrannts always have a bad fate. FOr example Hitler shot himself out of despair, Saddam Hussein was hanged, Taliban who kicked Sikhs out of the Swat are now being bombarded by AMericans,etc. But I dont think its a case in which India will be Islamized. The power of Naam is going to rebuild this country which once had a reputation of being the most spiritual place in the world.

I agree with Singh_Soldier

Hindus should either die or convert to islam.

only messin, their not all bad..the coniving little cheapskates.

Joke:

How do you know when you are at a Hindus house for tea?

When there is a folk in the sugar bowl.

I agree with Singh_Soldier

Hindus should either die or convert to islam.

only messin, their not all bad..the coniving little cheapskates.

Joke:

How do you know when you are at a Hindus house for tea?

When there is a folk in the sugar bowl.

India is on the way to TERRIBLE DESTRUCTION with energy shortages, water shortages, drought, rise of moists, taliban, etc.

in the future, the fortunate hindus will become sikhs

others will either convert to islam/christianity or they will die in massive rioting and civil war that will break in India

Whatever I am saying IS GOING TO HAPPEN. Take my words seriously.