Petitions for Sikh's most important Issues

mschawla

PETITION TO UN SECRETARY GENERAL

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/UN2425/petition.html

Although we Sikhs are convinced about the 1984 tragedy as nothing less than a full-scale genocide of Sikhs in India, we realize that a full UN Investigation must take place to categorize it as an act of genocide. Trevor Barnard of London reported on April 24, 2004 that the Sikh Federation (UK) is urging all British Members of the European Parliament (MEPs) to support a declaration tabled in the Parliament calling on thenited Nations to mount an investigation to decide whether the slaughter of Indian Sikhs in 1984 should be regarded as genocide. The Sikhs of U.S.A., India and the world should join Sikhs of UK in making an appeal to his Excellency UN Secretary General for a Commission of Truth and Justice under the auspices of the UN.

So please sign and spread the word to every body you know through your means to sign this petition.

There are total of three Petitions on the web site "www.passionfortruthtv.com". One the above mentioned issue. Other two are issues of US State Department's video on "Terrorism:A War without Borders", where Sikhs were called terrorists and the issue of Sikh turban in France.

Please sign all the petitions and spread the word. Thanks.

M. S. Chawla

Producer

"PASSION FOR TRUTH" TV Program

"PUNJABI COMMUNITY HOUR" TV Program

"PUNJABI COMMUNITY HOUR" Radio Program On the Web

Web Pages:

www.passionfortruthtv.com

www.geocities.com/~mschawla

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

bush is an <banned word filter activated>. i feel ashamed to call myself an american. thats the first time ive seen that video and its a shame they gotta make up these lies to get people to back them. its all about politics. when that illiterate <banned word filter activated> wants americans to back him in the 'war against 'terrorism'' he goes and calls everyone (sikhs) terrorists. but when we start getting shot/killed, he tells americans we're not muslims and we arent terrorists. this guy makes me sick.

p.s. i didnt read the petition but i signed it. if that counts... B)

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

I have seen a lot of posts discussing future plans of movies etc. but no body, it seems, is concerned about the present situation in which Sikhs are in and we do not make a concerted effort to bring our grieviences to the westren democratic countries and their leaders and decision-makers. We should be active in joining letter writting campaigns about different issues. It is very easy to do with e-mails. More people show their concers the world will find out the truth about what happened to Sikhs in the last 20-50 years. So I will urge every body reading this to join in these camapigns and urge others to do so. Thanks for listening.