Website in honour of the departed GurSikhs

GuruFatehJi.

I have this great urge to put together a memorial website in honour of the passing of those great GurSikhs. I thought I would pass this idea onto the sangat on this forum.

There is so much to say about those great GurSikhs. On this site, we can put their profiles, gallery, audio and video realted to their work. We could even put up all the goodwill messages from friends and admirers. This can become the one website which will remind our youth of the kind of role models we can become.

If we feel this is a worthwhile project (i don't doubt it one bit), let us put together a team, regardless of the borders which separate us and let's put this site together. I can work on the concept, information and architecture and design. We also need someone who can put the site together (programming) and someone also to gather all the content.

Please let us try and give this project a chance. Who knows, it is the least we could do in honour of the work those great GurSikhs did in such a short time in their fruitful life, in our benefit.

GuruFatehJi.

L*

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

I think that you are all so sweet, like the sugar fresh from the sugar cane.

And you are all so soft, like clouds or cotton.

And you are all so bright, like the sun or a star at night.

Saadh sangat is the light of the universe where God lives and shines forth.

Your blessings and ardas is what will help Bhai Gagandeep Singh, Bhai Sukhjinder Singh, Bhai Mundeep Singh, Bhai Sundeep Singh and Bhai Teghbir Singh who were also in the accident and are recovering from their physical and emotional injuries.

At this time we need to keep in mind all the concerns of all the sangat. I think the website is a great idea but other gursikhs have given different suggestions.

As a bottom line, I think the sangat should do it with the consent of the families first.

I will ask the family members tomorrow and post it here on Thursday or Friday.

chardee kalaa jee,

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

GuruFatehJi.

Thank you, kps ji. Please do that asap so that we can begin work in earnest, once the families approve.

Very thoughtful of you to discuss with the family, thank you so much.

Chardikala to you.

Do pass this forum's heartfelt condolences and support to the families.

GuruFatehJi.

L*

• 5 weeks later...