Sant Baba Maan Singh Pihowa Wale

laala gola

So , can anybody tell me what Seva baba Mann has done around the world ? He was in Orissa during the cyclone in 1999 with a huge banner stating " baba Mann Singh Langar Seva " and his associate " little baba " Mohan Singh who had a heart attack while in Orissa. The baba mann possie had booked a whole wing in the local hospital for their followers. Baba mann was laying on a bed on his side and everyone was touching his feet or bowing their heads towards his feet.

He was clearly enjoying this and was having a right laugh, it was only when 2 Singhs from London refused to bow to him that his cronies got very upset.Baba mann had over 30 Panjab Police Commandos with him in Orrisa !!

He came to the UK to claim that he had emptied his pockets but the fact was the Langar was provided by the Panjab government and from the Sikh farmers from Panjab.He did not empty anything from his pocket at all and yet collected tens of thousands of pounds in the UK Gurdwaras .

Then baba claimed to be funding the langar during the gujarat earthquake and came to the UK to collect even more funds for the "seva " in Gujarat. The fact was that the Panjab government sent the baba 80 trucks of food and materials for the langar and paid for the fuel and the cooking staff in Gujarat. But the baba claimed that he was providing everything from his pocket !!

Many villages from Panjab sent further truck loads of food for the langar and were never acknowledged but the baba took credit for everything !! In Gujarat the baba had 42 Panjab Police commandos with him. To keep so many heavily armed police commandos with him showed that the baba was well connected to the government, so any court case against him will probably be swept under the carpet.

Baba mann has lied on stage in the presence of Guru Granth Sahib when he claimed that he had emptied his pockets during seva !! Why is it that these babas NEVER give credit to the Sangat for their donations but are very quick to stick thier names on everything !!!The Sangat needs to wake up and stop funding a lavish lifestyles of these selfish conmen !!

and what about the 24313 Akhand Paats for sarbat da pulla - which are still ongoing, the dental colleges, the eye hospitals and the many childrens academies, the schools, the £17million Havlock Road Gurdwara in southall - who do u think raised the money for that, the langers all over punjab and india during floods and droughts, rajastan, kanore, gujrat, orissa etc, langar for lakhs of people during 300 years clebrations, the money and supplies given to shaheeds families all over punjab, the money and supplies given the poor in punjab, the thousands and thousands that have been inspired into taking Guru Maharaj's Amrit, the countless yatras nagar kirtans organised throughout punjab and india, converting drunks and druggies off the streets into shastar-thari tyar pr tyar gursikhs, the list goes on

also did you know that all the land and buildings that baba ji controls are registered in the name of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji - hmmm i wonder why a selfish conman would do that?? why not just put into his own name and have full control, theres nothing stopping baba ji from doing that

..........................how come nobody wants to mention these things???

what ever happened to looking at the good things??

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You really are very mislead with your blind faith in baba mann, you have failed to reply about the Sikhs laying their heads on his feet and him loving it !!!

aLL those things you have mentioned about the baba doing are due to the SANGATS DONATIONS and not a penny from your babas pocket .Why dont you give me £17m and i will build you a Gurdwara too. Also if your baba has done so much Gurmat parchar and anti drugs campaigns then why is it that the drugs problem in Panjab have become an epidemic since the 90s ?

Why is he the only baba to have heavily armed Panjab Police Commandos with him in Orissa , Gujarat and other places, his just like that papi poola who needs government protection , pls explain !!

I have couple of questions that I have asked number of times but never had a satisfactory answer.

Q1. What is the definition of a sant given by our Guru, Guru Granth Sahib ji?

Q2. Were there any Sant's during Guru Ji time? If yes, who?

Q3. How many Sikh Sant's are there in Panjab alone?

Q4. How do you recognise a Sant?

i too would like to see answers to these questions!!!

maybe we should start a separate thread on how to spot fake babeh so these deluded and mislead people can have some education!!

also these stupid panjabees are lazy and stupid, they always want the easiest solution thats why these babeh have so much power!!

also mr baba lover maybe you should read this topic:

http://www.sikhsanga...-dr-jodh-singh/

but seeing as ur probly a lazy punjabi and you probly need to ask your babas permisson heres an extract:

During the last five-six years, the Sikh community must have spent at least ten billion rupees merely on festivities, processions, Marches, Welcoming or Thanksgiving rituals. But could anybody tell about the results achieved? The worst type of political precedents have been set up in the last few years of Sikh politics and, maybe, one is unable to find so low a level of politics in the whole history of Sikh political affairs since the very inception of Sikhism. In the countryside, 90% youth have clipped-hair and talk about consumption of alcohol. Almost all the films being produced in Punjabi are named after the Jat of Punjab and the heroes of those films are shaven. No Committee or Institute, upto this day, has taken any notice of this sacrilege, or cautioned people to see that the man belonging to the soil of Punjab having 'Singh' suffixed to his name must have a special appearance - with hair and beard. The Sikh psyche and intellect are being pushed to abysmal depth by the fact that the definition of a Sikh is being asked from the Government! Now, after the declaration by the Minority Commission about the distinct identity of the Sikhs, does is not become incumbent on the Sikh leaders to demand suitable amendments in the Constitution?

Why dont you give me £17m and i will build you a Gurdwara too

lol hahahahahahaha

Now that the previous issues have failed to stick, here comes along another tactic...why doesnt Baba Ji give anything out of their own pocket......

simple answer, they have dedicated their entire life to preaching Sikhi, helping the poor, carrying out massive Sikhi based programmes throughout the world, giving credit to the entire sikh nation in India by carrying out a huge week long smaagam at Lal Qila in Delhi, openly telling the truth throughout the worlds stages.......

....It is for this simple reason, people cannot bear the chardi kala of any Gursikh let alone Baba Ji that issues such as why does Baba Ji give anything out his own pocket arise....

How come you forget to realise,understand and get through your keski, that Baba Ji has dedicated their entire life to Sikhi from the age of 18 to now 55, preaching Sikhi throughout the world. Baba Ji left home at the age of 18 and to this day there is not a single rupee on Baba Ji's name....Its all in the name of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji..to be used exlcusively for Sikhi based programmes, hence the large scale langars, kirtan darbars, humanitarion relief camps, nagr kirtan, amrit sanchaars, etc etc.

So if there is an issue with jealousy as to why Baba Ji's name due to the Sewa they have done, (i.e. dedicate their entire life to Sikhi without any family memeber, rupee or blanket to their name), gleams within many followers then Sangat Ji......to me it seems black and white....

FOR JEALOUSLY THERE IS NO CURE, AS FOR MANY ITS A DISEASE WITHIN.

So if you think Baba Ji has been funded by the govt, hasnt dedicated anything, hasnt done anything and is a fake, then fair enough good luck to you, but dont think your two words of wisdom on a keyboard behind a pc flat screen are going to influence the wiser and greater dedicated ones.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I have couple of questions that I have asked number of times but never had a satisfactory answer.

One last thing for now…

Most of us don't go to the local Gurdwara Sahib every evening to listen to Rehraas Sahib, Kirtan or Katha, yet we go out of our ways to see some guys doing Kirtan or Katha just because they have the title Sant before their name. WHY?

perhaps you'll find your answers in this thread: http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/36921-do-sants-exist/page__hl__sants

Now that the previous issues have failed to stick, here comes along another tactic...why doesnt Baba Ji give anything out of their own pocket......

simple answer, they have dedicated their entire life to preaching Sikhi, helping the poor, carrying out massive Sikhi based programmes throughout the world, giving credit to the entire sikh nation in India by carrying out a huge week long smaagam at Lal Qila in Delhi, openly telling the truth throughout the worlds stages.......

....It is for this simple reason, people cannot bear the chardi kala of any Gursikh let alone Baba Ji that issues such as why does Baba Ji give anything out his own pocket arise....

How come you forget to realise,understand and get through your keski, that Baba Ji has dedicated their entire life to Sikhi from the age of 18 to now 55, preaching Sikhi throughout the world. Baba Ji left home at the age of 18 and to this day there is not a single rupee on Baba Ji's name....Its all in the name of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji..to be used exlcusively for Sikhi based programmes, hence the large scale langars, kirtan darbars, humanitarion relief camps, nagr kirtan, amrit sanchaars, etc etc.

So if there is an issue with jealousy as to why Baba Ji's name due to the Sewa they have done, (i.e. dedicate their entire life to Sikhi without any family memeber, rupee or blanket to their name), gleams within many followers then Sangat Ji......to me it seems black and white....

So if you think Baba Ji has been funded by the govt, hasnt dedicated anything, hasnt done anything and is a fake, then fair enough good luck to you, but dont think your two words of wisdom on a keyboard behind a pc flat screen are going to influence the wiser and greater dedicated ones.

CAN YOU THE SUPER DUPER BABA LOVER PLEASE EXPLAIN TO US ALL WHY YOUR BABA HAS DOZENS OF PANJAB POLICE COMMANDOS..DO US ALL A FAVOUR AND ANSWER THIS ONE QUESTION !!!! YOUR FAILURE TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION SPEAKS VOLUMES ABOUT THE CLOSENESS OF YOUR BABA THE "BLACK SHEEP " TO THE GOVERNMENT.

nobody stands a chance in any court in Hindustan against your baba because he is as corrupt as the government that supports him !!!

GET A BLOODY LIFE AND STOP FOLLOWING FOOLS, YOUR KIDS DESERVE BETTER !!!!

Baba Ji has definitely done a lot of seva - way more than I will probably be able to do in this lifetime. However, why did Rarasahib have to publish a letter in Desi papers a while back claiming that Baba Maan Singh Ji has no link with them and that they can take no responsibilty for anything he does?

Sun Singh ji... I 've read the link that you mentioned... but sorry to say that the post still doesnt answer any of the questions...

I understand what Guru Ji Says in the Sukhmani Sahib regarding Sant's and Brahmgiani's...

The questions I asked are diferent and the link to the post doesnt answer those...

One last thing for now…

Most of us don't go to the local Gurdwara Sahib every evening to listen to Rehraas Sahib, Kirtan or Katha, yet we go out of our ways to see some guys doing Kirtan or Katha just because they have the title Sant before their name. WHY?

perhaps you'll find your answers in this thread: http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/36921-do-sants-exist/page__hl__sants

One simple question in regards to the Baba's Security...

If the Baba does so much Sikhi Parchaar, Helps with Humanitarian Aid around the world and loved by everyone then what is the need for the baba to have so many Goverment's armed body guard

CAN YOU THE SUPER DUPER BABA LOVER PLEASE EXPLAIN TO US ALL WHY YOUR BABA HAS DOZENS OF PANJAB POLICE COMMANDOS..DO US ALL A FAVOUR AND ANSWER THIS ONE QUESTION !!!! YOUR FAILURE TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION SPEAKS VOLUMES ABOUT THE CLOSENESS OF YOUR BABA THE "BLACK SHEEP " TO THE GOVERNMENT.

nobody stands a chance in any court in Hindustan against your baba because he is as corrupt as the government that supports him !!!

GET A BLOODY LIFE AND STOP FOLLOWING FOOLS, YOUR KIDS DESERVE BETTER !!!!

what are you guys going on about, now if baba ji has a police man standing next to them hes a government agent, come on guys your being a bit petty now!!

the reason for baba ji having the security was so the government wouldnt look like idiots because they hardly gave any aid and the least they could was provide support and help for those that were providing aid

....no offence or anything but where do you guys get you info from.....from looking at a picture, reading a news paper article or hearing it from someone else???? thats hardly solid evidence is it!