Someone Get Him Down

jassa

Veerji we have reported him, unfortunatly their are hundreds of account like his for example there is one called p i s s on sikhs where someone is peeing on a khand image and another one called guru nanak's (private part) furthermore there is one what a muslim has created on their he says guru nanak came out on elephants behind!

The thing is youtube is so reluctant to do anything about it, they don't care we have emailed them numerous times. We have tracked some users down on hindu extremist forums for example the user 'khalistan watch' they are so many accounts where hindus and muslims are posing as sikhs, and saying all sorts of bad stuff to other communitys, its such a besti.

singh ji i agree with u ... but those who are against i dont care for them i now its internet ... but some behave as if they are sikhs if some one has a anti sikh name people get to knwo what kind of person he could be ... but some behave as sikhs and most of youth take them as sikh ... i know it would take 30 days to get one id down but 30 seconds to make new ... may be i got to emotional looking at him i couldnt stopped my self posting it here .... hmmm dont know

singh ji i agree with u ... but those who are against i dont care for them i now its internet ... but some behave as if they are sikhs if some one has a anti sikh name people get to knwo what kind of person he could be ... but some behave as sikhs and most of youth take them as sikh ... i know it would take 30 days to get one id down but 30 seconds to make new ... may be i got to emotional looking at him i couldnt stopped my self posting it here .... hmmm dont know

Brother I don't blame you for posting here, we share the same annoyance but I guess their is not much we can do other than building on our jeevans so we can change a person's negative intentions into positive :D

ਨਾਨਕ ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਗਿਆਨੁ ਪਰਾਪਤਿ ਹੋਵੈ ਤਿਮਰ ਅਗਿਆਨੁ ਅਧੇਰੁ ਚੁਕਾਇਆ ॥: Nanak Gurmukh giaan praapat hovai timar agiaan andher chukaaiaa: O Nanak, the spiritual wisdom (ਉੱਚੀ ਸਮਝ, etc.) is attained by becoming the Gurmukh, and the pitch-black darkness of ignorance is dispelled (sggs 512)