Too Many "sants" Nowadays

Himat408

the only person that i have faith in is bhai Jeevan Singh. why is it that Baba Deep Singh isn't considered a Sant while anyone with a few followers wearing all white with a round turban that can do kirtan is an automatic Sant. Becoming a "sant" nowadays is as easy as applying for a job at the local supermarket.

Guest shastr

let me tell u a lil secret, the real sants are the ones who dont act like it, the ones who dont have 20 chele's following them everywhere. the ones who act with nimarta, and gareebi. its the people who show off to others as if they know nothing about wats going on, they are the ones who are the real deal. but in today's day and age, its really hard to find these types of sants

hahahaa ill nip this in the bud, by appointing all 3 of you -himat408, shastr, and sukhy singh as 'top notch' saints hahaaa .quarrel ended!!!!! now what shall we fight over next hahaaaa .

and shastr , a lit'closed' secret that is not!!!! more like an 'open ' secret , hahaaa .

we all luv secrets so cummon tell us more secrets.

I gotta an idea lets all continue this gr8 thread by all telling one lit secret each hahaaaa , any secret you wish .

omgg this had got me chuckling crazy i dunno why hahaaaa . cant stop chuckling.

Too Many "NINDAKS" Nowadays!

That wasn't nindiya because the topic starter didn't pick on anyone in particular. The Topic starter is actually right because only Guru Sahib knows who the true sant is. No one was called a sant during Guru sahibs time like Baba Deep Singh, Bhai Gurdas Ji, Bhai Mani Singh, etc, so we shouldn't call anyone a sant now.

wow the topic turned around from one extreme to the other quicker than i thought!!!!hahaaaaa. That was lighting speed!!!Within 24 hours we switched fighting over saints to fighting over nindaks hahaaaa . Feels like i have just travelled frm the north to south pole in < than 24 hours hahaaaa .All of that while i was waiting for us all to tell 1c lit secret each hahaaaa . wot now next cagefighters ????

[ No one was called a sant during Guru sahibs time.....

Actually, they were. Bhagat Kabir Ji calls himself a Sant in Gurbani and Bhagat Prehlad Ji is referred to as a Sant.

Yes but Bhagat Kabir Ji and Bhagat Prehald Ji were of the highest spiritual vasta so much that they wrote and are mentioned in Gurbani. I can name thousands of " Sants"who get the title of Sant and are no way even near the vasta of these Bhagats. Nowadays if a Gursikh is from so and so's pend he is called Sant.