Simranjit Singh Mann loses in Indian Elections

nanosecond

:) @ The only Khalistani and true Sikh in Indian Politics Mr. Simranjit Singh Mann has lost to Sukhdev Singh Dhindsa of SAD badal. :wub:

I think he has never lost from his Sangrur seat.....and he also holds the record of having won by highest margin ever in India

But what went wrong this time......The Badal-BJP has won 11/12 of the 13 seats in Punjab........This shows wat punjab is headed to.... :)

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Whether one wins elections or not in India is reliant on the amount of money you have to buy the votes of the electors. It depends on how much alcohol and drugs you can distribute to get people to vote for you. Along with this is also the strength of one's popularity measured by the time one is given on TV or in the media. This is why Navjot Singh Sidhu won in Amritsar and Dharmindra in Bikaner.

The problem with the Khalistani candidates is that they are Gursikhs and for obvious reasons will not give out alcohol or drugs to get votes.

The only time that alcohol and drugs did not feature in an election in Punjab was in 1989 when the Kharkoos had full sway and the thekas had been closed. In that election Sardar Simranjeet Singh Mann and other Khalistan candidates won by huge margins.

Even then without this Sardar Simranjeet Singh Mann still managed to get 216898 votes about 70,000 votes less than the winner Sukhdev Singh Dhindsa. Another good aspect was that Sarabjit Singh the son of Shaheed Beant Singh got 113490 votes in Bathinda

GurFateh

Bikramjit

Well i ain't the politcal type, but i can say this:

when congress is in power the Sikh voters usually vote for Badal/main stream Akali Dal so that the 'Sikh rule' is assured. However once Shromani Akali Dal (SAD) is in power, the voters tend to vote for alternative Akali Dals -> Mann and other Khalistani parties etc. And that leads to Congress rule, because the mainstream Akali Dal votebank gets divided. I may be wrong, but this is the impression i have got. So what i mean is we should no doubt support Mann and others, but it will only help once we are able to reform SAD (Badal-mainstream) and bring THAT party on the Panthic stand as it should be. I mean lots of people who work in SAD are not inteligent/educated...we need proper people there...with Panthic sentiments and ideological stands. It wouldn't help voting for SAD (Mann) or other Khalistani parties, before they can't win in Punjab! The only option we have got is to try to reform the party we have already got...SAD [badal needs to go, better people needed!]

In the recent elections SAD won 8 of the 13 seats from Punjab...Mann or other Panthic-Khalistani parties didn't get any seat...BJP got 3 seats and Congress the remaining 2.

BJP won in Amritsar, Hoshiarpur and Gurdaspur. Navjot Singh Sidhu (Bjp) from Amritsar defeated R.L. Bhatia (Congress) who had been winning from Amritsar for ages [six times!] Congress won only in Ludhiana and Patiala.

I was looking at SAD (Mann) votes; they have very low scores for almost all seats, other than Sangrur when Simranjeet Singh ji Mann stood.