Anti-dasam Granth Seminar

ES1

It seems amazing that some people's goal in life, instead of being to do as much bhagti and seva as possible, is just to downgrade Dasam Bani.

You can never quite pin down an anti-Dasam supporter. Sometimes, it's Chriteropakhian is bad, sometimes it's Hakayts, sometimes Akal Ustat is incomplete, Bachittar Natak doesn't make sense, and sometimes it's the whole Dasam Granth needs to be thrown out.

I have to say, though, that bad or incomplete translations of Dasam Bani have also contributed to the confusion. A random missionary picks up a Dasam Teeka. It doesn't make total sense, so that person's mind is ready to be attacked by a Dasam opposer.

The interesting thing about Gurcharan Singh Jeanwala is he doesn't even really believe in Parmatma. How could he, since he doesn't believe in Atma. He stated clearly in the debate with B. Hari Singh Randhawa that he doesn't believe there's anything after death!

What's he even doing bothering with the fine points of a religion (any religion), if he doesn't even believe there is anything beyond the material (i.e., spirit).

All these guys are nothing but closet Athiests who are too scared to come right out and say it - so instead of leaving Sikhi, they try and degrade it by attempting to apply their god-less philosophy with Sikh teachings.

Sooner or later they're going to get exposed for their misdeeds. But just like a dog who has no master present, it is barking louder and louder out of desperation for attention.

How did it go? Were they able to speak rubbish for bani of Guru Gobind Singh Ji?

Well, in short this is what happened on Saturday.

The Baba Centre committee had agreed to cancel the program. When the local Singhs went to the meeting set for 1:00 PM they were told that someone from their group had come in and said it was OK for the program to go ahead. The Singhs showed up at 1 but before that the V. President of Gurdwara Singh Sabha, Darshan Gill went to the Baba Centre with Paul Grewal to talk to the Baba Centre committee. In this meeting the sell out Singh told them that it was Okay for the program to go on.

The local Singhs (about 20) handed out CDs and the Hukamnama about Dasam Granth and the Sandesh from the Akal Takht where it says not to let Gurcharan Jeonwala and a guy with the last name Parmar to speak. Paul Grewal called the cops and the local Singhs had to protest outside the property line and were not allowed in.

People who had gone inside said that Jeonwala called the entire Dasam Granth Kunnjer bani more than once. He said Jaap Sahib was about Devtas. He also said something that Chaupai Sahib and the Swayes were not bani. I don't know if this is 100% true but he also said that Guru Granth Sahib also has Shuhseelat Gula in it.

There was equal media coverage. There was a very well spoken Singh who spoke to the Punjabi media on behalf of the local Singhs.

There is a recording of the whole seminar but I don't want to post it publicly. So once I get it let me know who wants it.

We need someone to take these people to task. Take them to the Akal Takht. Paul Grewal and Darshan Gill and rest of the Gurdwara committee. This is just a quick summary.

And want to make it clear again if Darshan Gill, the V. President of Gurdwara Singh Sabha did not go to talk the Baba Centre committee with 100% gaurantee the program would've been cancelled.

How did it go? Were they able to speak rubbish for bani of Guru Gobind Singh Ji?

Well, in short this is what happened on Saturday.

The Baba Centre committee had agreed to cancel the program. When the local Singhs went to the meeting set for 1:00 PM they were told that someone from their group had come in and said it was OK for the program to go ahead. The Singhs showed up at 1 but before that the V. President of Gurdwara Singh Sabha, Darshan Gill went to the Baba Centre with Paul Grewal to talk to the Baba Centre committee. In this meeting the sell out Singh told them that it was Okay for the program to go on.

The local Singhs (about 20) handed out CDs and the Hukamnama about Dasam Granth and the Sandesh from the Akal Takht where it says not to let Gurcharan Jeonwala and a guy with the last name Parmar to speak. Paul Grewal called the cops and the local Singhs had to protest outside the property line and were not allowed in.

People who had gone inside said that Jeonwala called the entire Dasam Granth Kunnjer bani more than once. He said Jaap Sahib was about Devtas. He also said something that Chaupai Sahib and the Swayes were not bani. I don't know if this is 100% true but he also said that Guru Granth Sahib also has Shuhseelat Gula in it.

There was equal media coverage. There was a very well spoken Singh who spoke to the Punjabi media on behalf of the local Singhs.

There is a recording of the whole seminar but I don't want to post it publicly. So once I get it let me know who wants it.

We need someone to take these people to task. Take them to the Akal Takht. Paul Grewal and Darshan Gill and rest of the Gurdwara committee. This is just a quick summary.

And want to make it clear again if Darshan Gill, the V. President of Gurdwara Singh Sabha did not go to talk the Baba Centre committee with 100% gaurantee the program would've been cancelled.

Singh ji

You have done a magnificent job and you and other singhs who resisted these Gurunindaks deserve appreciation. Akal purakh will shower his grace on you.

Please do not give up. This is a good beginning and has put them in spotlight and also on the defensive. Please follow this dirt when he goes to BC area by alerting local singhs there.

I will send my protest to akal takhat. In my opinion akal takhat even though supportive of Dasam garnth has no guts to take on these gurnindaks. They want their kursi intact.