Idols In Darbar Sahib

Bijla Singh

Guest Jacfsing2

In Asa Di //

Second Mehl:

ayk krisanN sarab dayvaa dayv dayvaa ta aatmaa.

The One Lord Krishna is the Divine Lord of all; He is the Divinity of the individual soul.

aatmaa baasdayvsi-y jay ko jaanai bhay-o. naanak taa kaa daas hai so-ee niranjanday-o. ||4||

Nanak is a slave to anyone who understands this mystery of the all-pervading Lord; he himself is the Immaculate Divine Lord. ||4||

In my opinion our Gurus respected and accepted the Veda and Mahabharat, the existence of Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva etc...but the fact of the matter we are in Kalyug, which is infested with greed, ignorance, egotism etc.. and We are the lowest of the low. The very ancient scriptures of our ancestors were for those who lived in Satyug when great humans lived who were spiritual beyond our comprehension, by the time Treta yug started Vyasa obsorved that people of that age did not have the spiritual and mental capability to understand the scriptures from Satyug, and due to this started wrong practices due to their ignorance. So he composed what today is regarded as the greatest literature work in the world today The Mahabharat, which was at a lower level for them to understand, in Dwapara the play of Mahabharat was played and after that Kalyug commenced, in the proceeding 1000s of years thousands of wrong practices started due to ignorance, finally the Absolute Truth blessed mankind with Sri Guru Nanak to show us the light, and correct our wrong practices. In reality we are a continuation of the same, because of this all Hindus (I don't like using the word Hindu, but that is a conversation for another day) should follow the Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji because of this, however as this is Kalyug very few will see this light, the question I ask myself is, what if Guru Nanak was here now how many of our rituals superstitions and false practices would he correct? Would he say , no Hindu, no Muslim no Sikh?

Why are you replying to a person who doesn't even go on this site anymore?