Recent Arrest - Daljit Singh Bittu And Others Arrested

Harjodh Singh

Dont be afraid of such affairs . The relation of SIKHISM with jail has started from the day when GURU

NANAK DEV JI was held by BAABAR.GURU NANAK DEV JI has told us "ILLAT KA NAAO CHAUDHARY"

I agree with you at some point. It is not the matter being afraid but it is the matter of playing politics while safeguarding the kaum interests rather than personal. I didn't explained it well in my first reply as i don't want to get into this but let me say, "If bittu stands in the election (as he is)," then ppl like me will not vote for him. If Mann stands in the election (As he is), then ppl likes of bittu will not vote for him. So that is main reason why old players with history should not stand in election. You may know how Obama won the election: "New Face with less history"

How long will it take to "taint" a new face? Amritpal Singh Kotdharmu, Gamdoor Singh Jhanduke, Jaspal Singh Manjhpur (Advo) are all new faces but what happened? Learn the nature and behavior of the State. We take all things lightly and form our opinions with little knowledge. Do not take it that I am commenting on some one who has replied to this forum, I'm talking about general tendency among Sikhs. & I think Daljeet Singh bittu will never contest any elections, be it MLA, MP or SGPC, though his party may..

let us not eulogise a person who has many skeletons in his cup board. can you tell us how a dead sukhi came to attend his wedding? That means bittu knew about sukhi.

Moreover if the arrested man is from babbar khalsa as is being alleged what connection he has with Bittu? it does not make the story belieevable. Moreoevr Bittu needs to clarify many things to sikhs . Spokesman is propagating against sikh scriptures. Starting with Dasam granth he is disrespecting SGGS also. why bittu is silent on this.

If KPS Gill or some butcher happens to be seen in any of your gatherings,even if he is there for arresting some one or to do an encounter will that mean you are his supporter or supporter of murder of thousands of innocents ?

If I say Sukhi was sent by Punjab police to frame Bittu and to create doubts in people's minds ? Then ?

So many things happened during the Khalistan movement which were not what they seemed to be.Same thing is still continuing.

Just 2 days back Sikh jathebandis in Punjab had warned that Punjab police is again trying to raise the bogey of Khalistan so everyone should beware.

And now this Bhootna incident occurs in a few days after the warning.

Another report in newspapers in Punjab claims that Sukhbir Badal was supposed to be killed during some rally by a militant organisation.Punjab police further claims that the person supposed to kill Badal reached the stage but the plan was "called off".No jathebandi worth it's salt will leave a traitor at such a moment.The CM Beanta's example is in front of us.

Same thing happened with the arrest of Bhootna.He had come Ludhiana to marry although the marriage was illegal.Punjab police claimed Bittu as having talked to Bhootna before his arrest.Whereas Bittu says he knew Bhootna earlier but had not talked to him for about 1 year.

The Punjab police is again targetting Sikhs and if this escalates no Sikh will be spared including clean shaven ones with mundras.

Badals are hand in glove with deras and Sikhs are "laawaris" at the moment.

"Lagda aa phair auna pau..... "

Without beating about the bush please answer if you can what black cat sukhi was doing at his weddings?

Other things come afterwards. Bittu knew that sukhi is a balck cat and is alive as they were together. He

went there at bittu's invitation.

Bittu has negative stand on Dasam granth also.

Guest PunjabSingh

Dont be afraid of such affairs . The relation of SIKHISM with jail has started from the day when GURU

NANAK DEV JI was held by BAABAR.GURU NANAK DEV JI has told us "ILLAT KA NAAO CHAUDHARY"

I agree with you at some point. It is not the matter being afraid but it is the matter of playing politics while safeguarding the kaum interests rather than personal. I didn't explained it well in my first reply as i don't want to get into this but let me say, "If bittu stands in the election (as he is)," then ppl like me will not vote for him. If Mann stands in the election (As he is), then ppl likes of bittu will not vote for him. So that is main reason why old players with history should not stand in election. You may know how Obama won the election: "New Face with less history"

How long will it take to "taint" a new face? Amritpal Singh Kotdharmu, Gamdoor Singh Jhanduke, Jaspal Singh Manjhpur (Advo) are all new faces but what happened? Learn the nature and behavior of the State. We take all things lightly and form our opinions with little knowledge. Do not take it that I am commenting on some one who has replied to this forum, I'm talking about general tendency among Sikhs. & I think Daljeet Singh bittu will never contest any elections, be it MLA, MP or SGPC, though his party may..

let us not eulogise a person who has many skeletons in his cup board. can you tell us how a dead sukhi came to attend his wedding? That means bittu knew about sukhi.

Moreover if the arrested man is from babbar khalsa as is being alleged what connection he has with Bittu? it does not make the story belieevable. Moreoevr Bittu needs to clarify many things to sikhs . Spokesman is propagating against sikh scriptures. Starting with Dasam granth he is disrespecting SGGS also. why bittu is silent on this.

If KPS Gill or some butcher happens to be seen in any of your gatherings,even if he is there for arresting some one or to do an encounter will that mean you are his supporter or supporter of murder of thousands of innocents ?

If I say Sukhi was sent by Punjab police to frame Bittu and to create doubts in people's minds ? Then ?

So many things happened during the Khalistan movement which were not what they seemed to be.Same thing is still continuing.

Just 2 days back Sikh jathebandis in Punjab had warned that Punjab police is again trying to raise the bogey of Khalistan so everyone should beware.

And now this Bhootna incident occurs in a few days after the warning.

Another report in newspapers in Punjab claims that Sukhbir Badal was supposed to be killed during some rally by a militant organisation.Punjab police further claims that the person supposed to kill Badal reached the stage but the plan was "called off".No jathebandi worth it's salt will leave a traitor at such a moment.The CM Beanta's example is in front of us.

Same thing happened with the arrest of Bhootna.He had come Ludhiana to marry although the marriage was illegal.Punjab police claimed Bittu as having talked to Bhootna before his arrest.Whereas Bittu says he knew Bhootna earlier but had not talked to him for about 1 year.

The Punjab police is again targetting Sikhs and if this escalates no Sikh will be spared including clean shaven ones with mundras.

Badals are hand in glove with deras and Sikhs are "laawaris" at the moment.

"Lagda aa phair auna pau..... "

Without beating about the bush please answer if you can what black cat sukhi was doing at his weddings?

Other things come afterwards. Bittu knew that sukhi is a balck cat and is alive as they were together. He

went there at bittu's invitation.

Bittu has negative stand on Dasam granth also.

Bittu has never said anything for or against Dasam Granth.Instead at one point he said such matters should be resolved within the community instead of creating a divide amongst Sikhs.

I myself have doubts about Dasam Granth.It is said that this granth was compiled by Kavis Ram and Sham much after Guru Gobind Singh ji.Why are you are supporter of Dasam Granth ?What is the basis of your support ?

As regards Sukhi I have given you and others the above example .If you consider it beating about the bush then it's your problem.Go through Sikhsiyasat.com where Bittu has criticised even Sukhi and other cats.

Govt agencies and badal daliyas tried to brand even Sant Jarnail Singh as a congress agent .They do this for any one who starts becoming popular.Whereas badal is known RSS supporter.The same RSS which has declared on 28th August,2009 that there aim is to make India into a "Hindu Rashtra" in 25 years.All this was declared not as a press note but in a press conference held in Delhi.

These agencies at one point branded Bittu as a RSS agent.Not only this a website from "ludhiana" something called panthic.org ? also said Bittu was a RSS agent.Now the same Bittu is being arrested for killing the RSS chief Rulda !

I will again say Sikh kaum has a habit of realising the Qurbani of it's genuine leaders when it is too late.

Even Sant Jarnail Singh became much well known after his "shaheedi".Till he was gone even many Sikhs had doubts about his credentials.

The reasons for Bittu's arrest are well known.He has been arrested because SAD(Panch Pradhani) has been becoming very popular in Malwa region due to it's stiff anti dera stand.Secondly to prevent the party from actively participating in SGPC elections.But ultimately truth will prevail and badal and his stooges will fall in their own trap.

The lies of badal's alliance partner BJP have come out in the open.Soon badal and company will also be exposed.

The above replies are the reason enough for stating that old players need to quit and retire and should not have any influence on anything OR run a party. Let the young generation decide on their own but i guess this is not possible in India as people get too much attached with their leaders and don't think outside the box.

IN other countries imprisoned activists retire when they are released from prison on humanitarian grounds or for other reasons. Nobody stays active because there is always an agreement between the prisoner and government. But in Bittu's case it seems the other way around. Agreement is most likely to do what India's CIA says.. Tell me why Bittu was released? He came out, joined the Mann party.. stole all people, quit the Mann party and then made up his own party... This is all FISHY ! I betcha he will be released in 30 days. It doesn't take rocket scientist to figure that bittu is agent !

Badal knew what he was doing in 84 when the most Chardi Kalan Sikhs were being eliminated, he stood by and let it happen. His reward was the vacuum of power in Sikh politics and has since successfuly made Panjab a Badalstan.

This Badal clan can spend a crore ruppees on a Sadhs body to be flown from Austria to India but stick 2 fingers at the families of the victims of 84. Singhs like Bittu are the biggest threat to the Badals.

The above replies are the reason enough for stating that old players need to quit and retire and should not have any influence on anything OR run a party. Let the young generation decide on their own but i guess this is not possible in India as people get too much attached with their leaders and don't think outside the box.

IN other countries imprisoned activists retire when they are released from prison on humanitarian grounds or for other reasons. Nobody stays active because there is always an agreement between the prisoner and government. But in Bittu's case it seems the other way around. Agreement is most likely to do what India's CIA says.. Tell me why Bittu was released? He came out, joined the Mann party.. stole all people, quit the Mann party and then made up his own party... This is all FISHY ! I betcha he will be released in 30 days. It doesn't take rocket scientist to figure that bittu is agent !

Who is new that can stand against the top guns?? Each person coming into Punjab politics must be introduced by a previous leader its how it works over there, just like badal did with his son.

You say Bittu stole Mann's guys. If Mann was so good then why did his people leave him? Whilst Mann remains stronger with the older party members (the same people you saying that should quit?) majority of the youth is turning to Bittu.

Bittu joined Mann's party as people forced them two together, to put there differences behind them and work on common goal, but Mann and his people continued the backstabbing, so naturally he left.

Guest PunjabSingh

Babbar Khalsa Germany and United Khalsa Dal(UK) have condemned the arrest Bhai Daljit Singh Bittu .Why would they condemn the arrest of a govt agent ?

Now dont you try to dub the above organisations also as govt agents.

All those "chhokras" who are trying to term Bittu as govt agent don't even know what happened in Punjab for 12 years and who Bittu is .May be some of you were not even born at that time.Those who are terming Bittu as CIA agent should know that he has been arrested by CIA only.

Bittu was released at the ruling of Supreme court of India after a long legal battle and after staying in jail for a term of 11 years almost equivalent to life term.Even after his release he had not stood silent,he and SAD(Panch Pradhani)has been gaining popularity each day for his clear stand against all deras in Punjab and not only Sirsa dera.Whereas Badal has been hob nobbing with various deras openly for votes.Now that Bittu is arrested may be even Sauda Saadh will be felicitated to come to Salabatpura dera.

Even after his release Bittu has been arrested again and again on some pretext or the other.

Nowadays also Bhai Bittu is bought in front of the magistrate in "iron chains".It is like a Sikh lion has been caught by giddar badal and his gang.Sukhbir is a known goonda and for perpetrating his goondaism he has raised a goonda brigade of patit sikhs,RSS,AVBP etc called "Students Organisation of India".

People of Punjab are fools who have given absolute power in all spheres to one family of goondas and now the common person in Punjab will pay dearly for this.Any one can be arrested in Punjab on the pretext of being a kharkoo sympathiser or for being an anti dera person.After that no cares what happens.May be soon fake encounters will also start.It looks like Punjab is slipping back to the 1980's time when this same badal was in power.

As regards Mann & Bittu .It is on record that Bittu has not said a single word against Mann till date whereas Mann dal had been abusing Bittu almost on a daily basis.Now Mann dal people have also become silent when they have realised no one cares about what they say.Mann dal politicians become active near elections otherwise there activities against anti Sikh forces are nil.Now that SGPC elections are around the corner Mann dal has suddenly emerged and we have now come to know that they are alive and on this earth.

Any way no one cares about the opinion of "self styled judges" sitting in AC rooms in far away lands or in Punjab and passing judgement and comments on every Panthic leader.

Come here to Punjab ,feel the heat and do something or keep barking on the net.

Sikh kaum day tin gadaar Tohra,Badal,Longowal.Two have gone one is left .

Who is new that can stand against the top guns?? Each person coming into Punjab politics must be introduced by a previous leader its how it works over there, just like badal did with his son.

You say Bittu stole Mann's guys. If Mann was so good then why did his people leave him? Whilst Mann remains stronger with the older party members (the same people you saying that should quit?) majority of the youth is turning to Bittu.

Bittu joined Mann's party as people forced them two together, to put there differences behind them and work on common goal, but Mann and his people continued the backstabbing, so naturally he left.

Exactly !

Guest PunjabSingh

Not 30 days but within a few days.

Badals will fall in their own trap .SAD(Panch Pradhani) will come out even stronger.

Badal clan tried to intimidate the SAD(Panch Pradhani) and tried to scare them.Hoping that now rest of the Panch Pradhaani leaders will keep shut but instead they have come out in the open and challenged badal and his stooges.One leader has demanded the unconditional release of Bittu in 48 hours or face agitation.Others have openly challenged badal for the upcoming SGPC elections.

Singhs have never and will never been cowed down by threats of giddars like beanta or prakash or sukhbir chand badal or any tom <banned word filter activated> harry.

Khalsa Raaj is a soch(thought).You can kill people but not the thought.That is why even 25 years after the attack on Darbar Sahib,Sant Jarnail Singh remains etched in the minds of Sikhs.You will find Sant Bhindranwale photos and caller tunes even with clean shaven Sikhs with mundras in their ears.

Bittu has never said anything for or against Dasam Granth.Instead at one point he said such matters should be resolved within the community instead of creating a divide amongst Sikhs.

I myself have doubts about Dasam Granth.It is said that this granth was compiled by Kavis Ram and Sham much after Guru Gobind Singh ji.Why are you are supporter of Dasam Granth ?What is the basis of your support ?

My assessment was correct. if he does not believe bani of tenth master that has been part and parcel of sikh psyche for the last 300 years. How he became khalsa? What business he has to get leadership of sikhs? That is the most pressing issue.

These issues have been decided by sikh panth. You have let the cat out of bag yourself. How do you know that Dasam granth is written by Poets Ram and sham. For your information these were pen names of Guru sahib.

Guest PunjabSingh

My assessment was correct. if he does not believe bani of tenth master that has been part and parcel of sikh psyche for the last 300 years. How he became khalsa? What business he has to get leadership of sikhs? That is the most pressing issue.

These issues have been decided by sikh panth. You have let the cat out of bag yourself. How do you know that Dasam granth is written by Poets Ram and sham. For your information these were pen names of Guru sahib.

*MOD-EDITED*

Going by *MOD-EDITED* logic Sukhbir is also not fit to lead the Sikhs.

You have never raised a question against him or any other leader.*MOD-EDITED*

Now you have said something completely new without realising what you have written "For your information these were pen names of Guru sahib."*MOD-EDITED*

*MOD-EDITED*

I think I alone am wasting my time with you .So no more answers to your silly questions.

You have been counter questioning and not answering my questions.

*MOD-EDITED*