Punjab Drug Problem

jgill

m not doubting the power of pray...neither i ve lost faith on God...but your way is to sit at one place may be inside a closed room and keep on praying...while expecting that everything outside would turn good...my dear friend if every person start thinking like this...nothing would change....praying is neccessary...seeking the oat of WaheGuru is neccessary...but we have to move our body parts as well...!

those 40 mukte had the power of pray which they accumulated by naam simran...following the path of Guru Sahib...but even they had to fight in the battlefield...nothing would have happened if they wouldn't have fought ion the battlefield...do you expect that mughal army would have retreated back due to some supernatural happening...no my dear friend...!

are we closer to WaheGuru or the Guru Sahib...ofcourse Gurusahib...but even He had to fight in battles...so Karam is equally important my dear friend...!

FATEHHH JEEEEE

you see my brother/sister/soul.......you are beginning to understand me. I thank you, I THANK YOUUUUU. BUT.............

buttt....there is one thing which turns me off at this very point.................IT is this:

.but your way is to sit at one place may be inside a closed room and keep on praying...while expecting that everything outside would turn good

YOU think that I think 'you need to sit in a closed room to pray'...........TELLLLL me NOW, now tell me, 'quote me' anywhere in this thread where I said that, tell me NOWWW. hurry up...

When did I ever say that?????if you truly believe I did say it then GO, find the quote.

Let me tell you another thing jee.........we both understand each other, we're soo close, but yet so farrr

If there was anything I said which offended you, then I am truly sorry.

May Vaheguru bless you in choosing the right path jee

Vaheguru jee ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fatehhh jeeeeeooo

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

m not doubting the power of pray...neither i ve lost faith on God...but your way is to sit at one place may be inside a closed room and keep on praying...while expecting that everything outside would turn good...my dear friend if every person start thinking like this...nothing would change....praying is neccessary...seeking the oat of WaheGuru is neccessary...but we have to move our body parts as well...!

those 40 mukte had the power of pray which they accumulated by naam simran...following the path of Guru Sahib...but even they had to fight in the battlefield...nothing would have happened if they wouldn't have fought ion the battlefield...do you expect that mughal army would have retreated back due to some supernatural happening...no my dear friend...!

are we closer to WaheGuru or the Guru Sahib...ofcourse Gurusahib...but even He had to fight in battles...so Karam is equally important my dear friend...!

FATEHHH JEEEEE

you see my brother/sister/soul.......you are beginning to understand me. I thank you, I THANK YOUUUUU. BUT.............

buttt....there is one thing which turns me off at this very point.................IT is this:

.but your way is to sit at one place may be inside a closed room and keep on praying...while expecting that everything outside would turn good

YOU think that I think 'you need to sit in a closed room to pray'...........TELLLLL me NOW, now tell me, 'quote me' anywhere in this thread where I said that, tell me NOWWW. hurry up...

When did I ever say that?????if you truly believe I did say it then GO, find the quote.

Let me tell you another thing jee.........we both understand each other, we're soo close, but yet so farrr

If there was anything I said which offended you, then I am truly sorry.

May Vaheguru bless you in choosing the right path jee

Vaheguru jee ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fatehhh jeeeeeooo

no dear I am not offended by any of your comments, by "closed room" didnt mean you actually sat i closed room and prayed...i simple mean that without doin anything and simply by praying wont serve any purpose...you have to move your self to bring good results...and also seek WaheGuru's blessings to perform deeds correctly and thanking Him for courage given to you and being your Sahai everywhere...!

no dear I am not offended by any of your comments, by "closed room" didnt mean you actually sat i closed room and prayed...i simple mean that without doin anything and simply by praying wont serve any purpose...you have to move your self to bring good results...and also seek WaheGuru's blessings to perform deeds correctly and thanking Him for courage given to you and being your Sahai everywhere...!

Fateh jee,

You see jee, I now understand what you said. It clicks. Thanks......................

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

When I was in India earlier this year, my father fell ill whilst we were in Ludhiana. I ended up taking our driver out in the middle of the night in search of a pharmacy. It took us a good 20 minutes to find one that was open at that time of the night, but in that time, I had come across no less than a dozen 'English wine and beer' shops which were all open and doing brisk business. Now that's messed up!

I wanted to share an article which I just came across: http://networkedblog...10842707?ref=nf

Also, the article also refers to the organisation that runs the drug-addict treatment centres. The website for them is: http://www.barusahib.org/index.php

Peace.

to get rid of the drugs and achole you have to destroy the demand for drugs and achole, once you destroy the demand then ppl who choose to sell achole and drugs wont' be able to make money and if they can't make money they won't sell

we have to get to the root of the problem, the underline cause, no one puts a gun to anyonce head and makes them drink or do drugs ppl choose to do drugs and drink achole, we have to figure out why they drink and do drugs and change that

i personally believe most these drug addicts are spoiled if they come from middle class family's and if they come from poverty its cause of their surroundings were they grow up feeling hopeless, so for the kids who feel hopeless we have to inspire them to reach their goals and make them believe they can, and for the spoiled kids who make up most the drug addicts we have to educate their parants on the dangers of spioling their children and having to much time on hand with easy money from parants