Servant Uses Tobacco How To Stop Her?

Guest --gupt--

Guest daasan daas

People calm down! In India its common for middle and upper class folks (especially upper class folks) to have "servants" who help around the house.

im very much aware of this.. just because alot of people in india do this does it mean its good?

Guest --gupt--

servant is such a derogatry term, i can't believe civilised people are still calling their employees that instead of au pair, or help or something, if someones going to be a servant, he should ONLY be a servant of GOD.

I'm really disgusted and think the poster should be ashamed of calling someone their servant- you're not god and if you were sikh you would no use this term a ALL!

Anyone who uses his term these days could safely be called increadibly egocentric and ego is against sikhi.

very disappointing, angering and uspetting:sad:

Guru fateh!

sorry if i hearted u.

but i don't mean what i said.i was just going out of station so in speed i wrote but i don't mean that.

I am nothing.

Bul chuk mafa!

Sorry to everyone.

Guest disgusted

^

so call them something else then! I'd feel bad calling someone an au pair let alone a servant, why not just call them a slave, its the same thing with pay- whats wrong with assistant or help. It's like rich people think having a butler makes them seem richer and more affluent, for alot of people it's a status thing and I don't agree with it whether the employer sees it like that or not.

help her out man... increase her pay, pay the kids school fees when you can... so many things you can do which will eventually help her out.

y dont u try helping her out some since she is in all that stress. maybe if u did some of the work that would ease her up a bit and put less stress on her mind. try treating her as ur friend and not ur servant, maybe that would also make her feel a little better.

Couldn't have said it better than this.

I wouldn't say it is wrong to have a Servent or as the proper term Maid can be used, but it is wrong and against ones Dharm to see someone who serves you night and day suffering and not do anything to help ease their pain.

If it is that obvious to you took notice of her drug abuse, then it is your right, not only as an employer but as a fellow human being that you extend a helping hand and i don't mean in giving her more monthly allowance. Rather find the root cause of her problem, because if it is a serious addiction, this will only cause her to get more addicted because she has more money flowing in. So be wise in where and how you choose to help her.

Even further resoning to help her is that if she cooks food for your family then take notice the state of her mind as she makes this food. There is a reason why Langar in the house of the Guru tastes so good. Direct her mind towards meditation, yoga, etc etc. You are in a position to change someone's life......God too is within her even if she serves your family.

Guest disgusted
Guru fateh!

sorry if i hearted u.

but i don't mean what i said.i was just going out of station so in speed i wrote but i don't mean that.

I am nothing.

Bul chuk mafa!

Sorry to everyone.

No I'm truly sorry, I didnt even see your apology, I feel so bad,

Im sorry for going overboard, you seem like a lovely, amazing person for wanting to help her and she sounds like shes a dear friend to you, I think you're so nice for caring so much and wanting to help another human, you have qualities that are so rare to find these days. :happy:

I hope you can forgive me and I take my comments back, they were silly mean, hateful and childish, i dont know why I went off like that, sorry again. I am such a bad person myself I had no right to judge you and say such awful things when I don;t even know you. You sound like a saint for wanting to help someone so much and I feel like I've slandered a good person. I couldnt even offer you advice on how to help your friend, I am nothing, you are amazing. :umm:

I really hope you can forgive me and that god can forgive me.

And I truly hope your friend gets better and wish her all the best, may babaji look after you both and your families and bless you with happiness and peace.

Satnam Sri Waheguru Ji

Guest --gupt--

Guru fateh!

its not easy to make her on right path.she is brahamin.she keeps navaratari fast etc.her religion is different.then how i can say her to do sewa in gurdwara?

also one thing if my family increase her pay & pay her children fees then this is kalyug they will again & again ask for help.not only these they will behave rudely & will not work nicely as they know ki we get money.But these thing will not help in keeping her away from tobacco.

Bul chuk mafa!