1984 - Win

Amrit79

Hi guys most or some of you have seen in and around the forums. So I thought I have some time this weekend why not do something. Read the full thing if you have time.

KHALISTAN

We all know Khalistan has not bin made, Even are count less lives lost. Lets look at it from a different point of view, A view which says khalistan was not created for a good reason. Ill show you how in my mind

that khalistan not being created in 1984 was a good thing. Note [don't take me wrong I'm not saying the people who gave there life for Khalistan was stupid] read on

1) For a new country to be success full, It has to have ocean access but Khalistan would of not had any. India is on the north , east and south and Pakistan in the west. The nearest ocean is was the Arabian sea which India controls. Which means no ocean to transport to import or export items in and out of Khalistan. Khalistan would of bin a landlocked country. If India or Pakistan were nice enough at the time to let us you there ocean.(would of never happen) We would have to pay them money for every thing we export or import to let us use there ocean which means all the price's of all items not made in Khalistan would cost a lot more then they should be.{making out country bank corrupt after time} You may say well there are lots of country's out there that are landlocked like Germany. That is true but the thing with those are they started out rich and had respect with the country's around them so they pay very little to no money to the others. While India and Pakistan would try to MILK Khalistan by setting the rates very high.

2)Air zones.... Again Khalistan is landlocked surrounding is India and Pakistan. It would be the choice of those country's to let airplanes go through there air zones. That means we won't be able to leave or visit other country's. You may say why is that a problem we don't need to leave to other places. With out Air traveling it's very hard to get big company's to come build and help Khalistan be better. Example Microsoft coming over and build.

Main problem the location or the Khalistan

From what I have search the map was to look like this

Punjab_1909.jpg

And this is how it should look like

nakshakahalistan2.jpg

3)Leaders --- will finish after

This map was made in 2005 by Sukhdev Singh Jalwehra and is considered the most complete map since 25 years. It included explainations why each of the area was included. This is an answer to anti-Khalistan people who talk about Khalistan being landlocked, having no seaports blah blah blah

The only thing is we have got to do Sikhi parchar in those areas. Because if we even count the official count of Sikhs, there are hardly 5% Sikhs in whole of that Khalistan.

WJKK WJKF Ji

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ke fateh jio...

instead of thinking about khalostan if we guys concentrate on punjab to make it better ...?? how this sounds..coz as we know ...punjab loosing everything..ie:underground water, greenery,youth ...so what if they gave us KHALSITAN but we dont have enough sikhs to live there..it will be another BIHAR...:)

so think about this ...

• 2 weeks later...

Lets be serious on this matter of Khalistan.It was an Utopian notion that came with a bang and flickered out with blood shed and new it is dying …whimpers! And what did Punjab gain from it loss of life, property, and reputation.

And once every year we recall the sacrifices of the innocent people who died for a cause….a cause, which has no foundation!!

And led by political masters who till today use us like puppets

Talk about it, Khalistan. But we never do any thing concrete about it.

1. How many of contributors (writers) on this page have visited the interior of Punjab villages? Have you noted the depleted and empty houses? Why are they so? Let me answer it for some of you. People have left for greener pastures- money and better life.

2. Most of these villages are without the basic amenities- proper drinking water, pakka roads, and health system and communication. So, where do we stand? The answer, my friend is our roots are weak!

And, we cannot dream of creating a nation with dreams.

I have met many ‘educated ‘youths from Punjab; but most are without the basic universal language English!

I suggest, people with high education, and little contribution in the form of ‘time’.

Yes, only time!!

Visit such villages, provide good basic education. This education will lift them from the daily drudgery .And make them better citizens. A bunch of educated citizens will usher in new dawn of better and stronger Punjab….and that Punjab is the dream of all of us. Do not send cash …as it falls in wrong hands and never reaches the proper place and for proper target.

Call it by any name…..