Rajputs... We Are The Original Singhs

RajputSingh

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All Ten Gurus were Khatri Rajputs of Sri Ram vansh as mentioned by Guru Gobind Singh in Dasam Granth.... Nuff said

And by way the muslims 1st invaded Bharat in 700AD... can any1 tell me here what their ancestors were doing then? Rajput KIng Prithvi Raj Chauhan defeated MOhamed Ghori 16 times... what the hell were your ancestors doin between 700AD and 1699????

Fateh!

Ah, here comes the "you are all Hindus line!". Get this through your head: Kshatriya Dharam in Sikhi is a spiritual state of mind not some <banned word filter activated> about blood, genetics or heredity.

And, mate, if you have to defeat someone 16 times, it means you never really defeated them in the first place.

K.

So tell me 'kalyug' what ur ancestors were doin between 700AD and 1699 when the muslims declared war on Bharat varsh???? Please can you enlighten me...

dude you had posed a similar question somewhere else, don't know where, a long time back , don't remember when either, but your ancestors did send their pretty young unmarried daughters who just attained puberty to Akbars bed. Read about Muslim rule in India. Rajputs were the most shameless piece of wealth loving people. You guys don't even come close to Marathas or Sikhs. And why did your ancestor Rana Sangha invited Babur to invade India? so that his grandson Akabr could hold an exclusive meena bazaar annually. Do you know why Rajput princess held the meena bazaar at the mughal capital where no other male except Akbar the great was allowed. Have you forgotten what Allauddin Khalji did to Rajputs? and their young daughters. Do you remeber padmini? where was your vidiya then? There was only one brave rajput, rana sangha. And he was betrayed by his fellow rajputs.

Admin Note: RajputSingh, clearly you are here to create a clash and have no positive contribution to make. It would be best to read up on Sikh history from an unbiased source and educate yourself.

Topic closed