French Law Means Sikhs Can't Wear Turbans

Guest rsingh

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

if christians can wear small crosses, why cant sikhs wear small pughs. not that i agree with that either, but its a start. its disgusting how christians get special priveleges all around the world and how they also try and abuse other religions. i wonder what their fates gonna be like when they die...

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

I think all gurdwaras around the world need to be announcing this to their sangat and requesting sangat to sign a petition that can be delivered to the french govt. I'm sure the gurdwaras would get every single persons signature. Perhaps we could suggest this idea to the commitee pplz at our local gurdwaras.

what do you guys think?

Guest rsingh
I don't think it is a complete ban on turbans; the ban only applies to schools, public offices, etc.

that is correct, the major prob besides not being able to wear it at school is u can not have a passport, id card, driving licence, etc as you are not allowed to have a photo taken with a distar on. :umm: @