Sign in to follow this  
Gurdaspuria E12

Sant Jarnail Singh And Bhai Harbhajan Singh Yogi Ji

Does anyone know what Sant Jarnail Singh and Bhai Harbhajan Singh Yogi ji discussed and what the 3HO view is on Sant ji and 1984, besides the matrydom of Akal takht they dont seem to address the issues.

some detail will be great

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

yeah ive seen the pic

just wonderin what they talked about cuz on sikhnet, their videos say that bhai sahib told him to drop the weapons and fight another day and then on shaheed khalsa website there was a sakhi which said that bhai sahib promised indra he would kill sant ji or make him surrender and sant jarnail singh knew about it and joked with him about what he said to indra.

jus wanna know whose right or is what on these website just internet bull

^^^ utter rubbish, bhai sahib yogi bhajan had the utmost respect for sant ji, he agreed with sant ji's ideals and objective but knew how sant ji would be betrayed and possibly not be very successful in terms of quick achievment of Khalsa Raj, and therefore didnt want sant ji to obtain shaheedi. This is all EXTREMELY clear from the mouth of yogi bhajan himself in this video.

takes awhile to get into it. around 9:30.

(an excellent video as well! really displays how we are our own worst enemy, no one else!)Sikh "leadership" is a joke!

• Like 3

Guest shastr

that is a good video.

some people try to show that yogi ji was against sant ji just because he was good friends with indra gandhi, but thats not true. yogi ji had very much high respect for sant ji. if u guys look at the pictures, yogi ji and sant ji are holding hands and talking to each other. yogi ji was trying to avoid the attack, and so was sant ji, but its our leaders who betrayed us, just like sant ji used to say in his speeches, just like yogi ji says in that youtube vidoe above.

Excellent Video - Traitors are definately Badal Family/Sarna Family/Gill etc. etc.

Our Leadership has been a TRUE FAILURE and BETRAYED KHALSA not getting us Justice for 84.

Our Leadership has been a TRUE FAILURE and BETRAYED KHALSA for accepting Indian "HINDU MARRIAGE ACT" ...

AND INIFINITE OF SUCH ISSUES BECAUSE OF WHICH KAUM IS SUFFERING TODAY ...

mega bump :D...it be nice if people revisit the video above..!!

Edited by N30S1NGH
  • Like 2

Great video speaking the truth. A man who sticks by his word and lives true as a Khalsa will live on until the end of time!

Sant Jarnail Singh Khalsa Bhindranwale the equivalent of Baba Deep Singh Ji.

Sant Jarnail Singh Khalsa Bhindranwale may not have been "educated" like many of us know education to be, but he was a very sharp and intelligent. He was also surrounded by intellectuals like Bhai Amrik Singh and countless others who knew what was brewing. Sant Jarnail Singh Khalsa Bhindranwale had known (if not exactly), but overall that most of the people were crooks and knew the path he was treading would eventually lead to shaheedi, but he also knew it would inspire generations to come for taking such a stand against justice that it shook India.

The embodiment of Sant Sipahi and roop of a Khalsa - Sant Jarnail Singh Khalsa Bhindranwale.

the harbhajan singh yogi vid is good

this shabad/vid combo has too be my personal fav on youtube !!

• Like 1

the harbhajan singh yogi vid is good

this shabad/vid combo has too be my personal fav on youtube !!

Same here Singh, it's one of my favorites!