What Is The Jakara Movement?

kuthaman

Jakara is not teaching Gurmat PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

Call me whatever and however many names you want I really dont care laugh.gif

Basic Sikhi is not followed.

Where do you get the keertan bit youve said a few times HAHAHAHA laugh.gif

The people that cut their hair are the first to whine and throw a fit when told that basic Sikhi starts with roop.

Dies for Sikhi, Dies for Sikhi you say as a mantra but look at the schedule of the last "camp" they had......... rolleyes.gif Most of them cant even LIVE for Sikhi might as well die for Sikhi.

and i asked this question to you on another thread about sikhs out their who don't do path and can't get the same feeling some others do through keertan and path yet would die for their sikhi,

They can lie to themselves all their life I dont care, how can you get Chardi Kala with being ignorant on Banis??????? Shabad Guru is Guru meaning Nitnaym Bani is Guru Also.....So skipping over this is equal to someone who does daily paat???????????????????????? ??????????????????? ????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????? ????????????????????/ Why do paat if you can get the same results without it??? ??????????? ?????? You are @$ backwards breadah wacko.gifrolleyes.gif

Let me guess you dont do paat and think you can obtain true Sikhi????????????????????????

Do they pay you to be a foolish spokesman??????????????????????

You clearly bought your Sikhi from Walmart tongue.gif

What scares people away from Sikhi is tv and retarded society, not strict Sikhs, duality is the desease that is affecting millions of these so called "SIKH" people, now closing your eyes when eatting meat doesnt mean you are a vegetarian. People that want a watered down version of Sikhi LOVE jakara because then they dont feel so stupid anymore

guys like you are coward low self esteem sikhs who judge others cause to make up for the low self esteem and only follow sikhi cause your brain washed into following it so you can judge others to make up for your low self esteem

People should read all your posts and see if you contradict yourself laugh.gif

If an iidiot wants to swim in their own filth then that up to them, but dont get mad when people say you stink and dont want to have you sit next to them.

Next jakara have them not charge any money for "learning true Sikhi"?????? Have them be videotaped and show on youtube or something?????

virk# do you need a tissue cause it seems you were crying when you posted I didnt think you would get so upset over my comments, since youre so chardikala from your version of Sikhi then why are your panties in so much of a bunch biggrin.gif

Inspire???? if an iidiot isnt inspired means its my fault??????? unsure.gif Im not here to inspire Im here to voice my opinion if you dont like it then glad you had to deal with something you have no control of, its good for your anger management therapy.

Dont cut your hair and do daily paat at the correct times.

lol thats why cowards like you are getting their brains knocked out now a days

dude idiots like you drive ppl away from sikhi cause human nature is ppl dont' like being judged, when you judge someone you drive them away, but when you inspire someone you bring them closer to sikhi, which is what the gursikhs from england and jakara is doing, they charge money as donations to run their camps not for profit, as well show me evidence of these pool party's go on

and yes i do path but im sick and tired of cowards like you who judge others and push them away from sikhi and its not cause of the culture and media that why move away from sikhi its cause of the anger they feel when they are judged which is human nature and hence why guys like you are now getting their teeth kicked in by the younger kids who hate being talked down on which is making it hard for idiots like you to judge others cause you guys are cowards who suffer from low self esteem

plus many of the ppl who run these camps from jakara to the gatka instructors from uk are true gursikhs hence why they inspire others to learn more about sikhi

to show how stupid your comment was that ppl want to move away from sikhi cause of media most the unis across canada that teach sikhism have waiting lists for students who want to learn, and to show you how stupid you are tell me this why have camps like jakara inspired sikhs to learn more about sikhi yet dumbasses like you drive ppl away from the gudwara or end up getting their asses kicked

LIKE I SAID I KNOW PPL WHO SEEN THESE JAKARA CAMPS, ALOT OF THE GUYS RUNNING IT OUR TRUE GURSIKHS WHO ARE INSPIRING OTHER SIKHS

and not cowards like you who hide in the gurdwara judging others

out of all the gursikhs in the world id say only 20% are true gursikhs and are true leaders and are truly inspirational ppl with no fear in them cause of their faith in god is so strong

80% of the gursikhs like yourself are cowards who hide in the gurdwara and judge others cause you guys suffer from low self esteem, as well its cowards like your self who in england judge others yet were to scared to fight the muslims while mostly mona sikhs and true gursikhs developed groups like shere punjab to take on the islamic extremists

tell me why are so many of you guys cowards

and why you guys drive so many ppl away from the gurdwara

and why do ppl like you in england fear the muslims while true gursikhs and the mona sikhs go fight the muslims

and question, why would god send men like ranjit singh and hari singh nalwa to lead the sikhs into driving the pathans out of punjab and giving sikhs a homeland, these men weren't gursikhs

cause i personally believe god will reward anyone who will be willing to give their life for god

and will god will appretiate someone who dies serving humanity and god far more then some <banned word filter activated> who judges others and hides in the gurdwara

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

show evidence that jakara has late night party's or shutup with your gossip

im going to send them an email and see what they think about these stupid rumors and post it here

then you guys can shutup and go back to the gurdwara in your little tight net group of friends hide like cowards and try judging others

and if your from england go into the gurdwara and hide from the muslims while its mostly mona sikhs and true gursikhs who have the guts to stand up to the muslims in england while guys like you hide claiming to be true sikhs but are truly just cowards

out of the 20% who are true gursikhs id say half of them come from backgrounds were at one point they use to cut their hair drink eat meat did everythign wrong then were inspired by sikhi hence why they know how to inspire others with sikhi

and the other half had great family's who were able to inspire them with sikhi

80% are just cowards who don't know what it means to be a true gursikh hence why they anger ppl to the point they get their asses kicked or drive ppl away from the gurdwara

but provide some evidence before you get jealous and insecure of the ppl from jakara provide evidence rather then attacking them like a cowards

cause at the end of the day thats all you and ppl like you are, dumb cowards, especially teh fact you would say men like ranjit singh who fought for sikhs wasnt a sikh, really you should get just as angry when ppl say sikhs had an empire as you do when ppl talk about jakara then or are you to scared to insult and attack ranjit singh and say sikhs never had an empire

out of the 20% who are true gursikhs id say half of them come from backgrounds were at one point they use to cut their hair drink eat meat did everythign wrong then were inspired by sikhi hence why they know how to inspire others with sikhi

80% are just cowards who don't know what it means to be a true gursikh hence why they anger ppl to the point they get their asses kicked or drive ppl away from the gurdwara

but provide some evidence before you get jealous and insecure of the ppl from jakara provide evidence rather then attacking them like a cowards

cause at the end of the day thats all you and ppl like you are, dumb cowards, especially teh fact you would say men like ranjit singh who fought for sikhs wasnt a sikh, really you should get just as angry when ppl say sikhs had an empire as you do when ppl talk about jakara then or are you to scared to insult and attack ranjit singh and say sikhs never had an empire

All you do is rant on and on about bs.

The Sikhs of this world know that Sikhi is no leisure activity. They have taken what Guru Sahib says to heart and contemplated over it. You can't break or shakes these guys. You can speak all the lies you want- all they will do is laugh at you.

Give these rants up and do some paath. Even listen to kirtan. Listen to a shabad that is your favorite. Do anything but this pointless rants.

You might not be aware of it, but your wasting valuable time here.

Keerpa ji, knows Sikhi, he seems like an extreme Sikh to you because hes developed a bond with Guru Sahib you can't understand. Neither can I. You don't know how important it is to follow Guru Sahib in every breath. How important that hair is on your body. Gursikhs are aware of it because of the bhagtti they have done.

If you truly believe Gursikhs are hurting others then have the courage to speak your mind in the open at the Gurdwara or other Panthic places. Walk up to a Gursikh and share your concerns. Surely you're scared of the response you'll get, that's why you sit here and spit trash out of your mouth. You know the Sikh will put you in your place and you wouldn't be able to play with words. On these forum you know your infront of a computer and there is no face to face convo, where word play can take place.

here maybe this shabad will get through to you.

Jakara is not teaching Gurmat PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

Call me whatever and however many names you want I really dont care :lol:

Basic Sikhi is not followed.

Where do you get the keertan bit youve said a few times HAHAHAHA :lol:

The people that cut their hair are the first to whine and throw a fit when told that basic Sikhi starts with roop.

Dies for Sikhi, Dies for Sikhi you say as a mantra but look at the schedule of the last "camp" they had......... rolleyes.gif Most of them cant even LIVE for Sikhi might as well die for Sikhi.

and i asked this question to you on another thread about sikhs out their who don't do path and can't get the same feeling some others do through keertan and path yet would die for their sikhi,

They can lie to themselves all their life I dont care, how can you get Chardi Kala with being ignorant on Banis??????? Shabad Guru is Guru meaning Nitnaym Bani is Guru Also.....So skipping over this is equal to someone who does daily paat???????????????????????? ??????????????????? ????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????? ????????????????????/ Why do paat if you can get the same results without it??? ??????????? ?????? You are @$ backwards breadah :wacko: rolleyes.gif

Let me guess you dont do paat and think you can obtain true Sikhi????????????????????????

Do they pay you to be a foolish spokesman??????????????????????

You clearly bought your Sikhi from Walmart :p

What scares people away from Sikhi is tv and retarded society, not strict Sikhs, duality is the desease that is affecting millions of these so called "SIKH" people, now closing your eyes when eatting meat doesnt mean you are a vegetarian. People that want a watered down version of Sikhi LOVE jakara because then they dont feel so stupid anymore

guys like you are coward low self esteem sikhs who judge others cause to make up for the low self esteem and only follow sikhi cause your brain washed into following it so you can judge others to make up for your low self esteem

People should read all your posts and see if you contradict yourself :lol:

If an iidiot wants to swim in their own filth then that up to them, but dont get mad when people say you stink and dont want to have you sit next to them.

Next jakara have them not charge any money for "learning true Sikhi"?????? Have them be videotaped and show on youtube or something?????

virk# do you need a tissue cause it seems you were crying when you posted I didnt think you would get so upset over my comments, since youre so chardikala from your version of Sikhi then why are your panties in so much of a bunch biggrin.gif

Inspire???? if an iidiot isnt inspired means its my fault??????? unsure.gif Im not here to inspire Im here to voice my opinion if you dont like it then glad you had to deal with something you have no control of, its good for your anger management therapy.

Dont cut your hair and do daily paat at the correct times.

lol thats why cowards like you are getting their brains knocked out now a days

dude idiots like you drive ppl away from sikhi cause human nature is ppl dont' like being judged, when you judge someone you drive them away, but when you inspire someone you bring them closer to sikhi, which is what the gursikhs from england and jakara is doing, they charge money as donations to run their camps not for profit, as well show me evidence of these pool party's go on

and yes i do path but im sick and tired of cowards like you who judge others and push them away from sikhi and its not cause of the culture and media that why move away from sikhi its cause of the anger they feel when they are judged which is human nature and hence why guys like you are now getting their teeth kicked in by the younger kids who hate being talked down on which is making it hard for idiots like you to judge others cause you guys are cowards who suffer from low self esteem

plus many of the ppl who run these camps from jakara to the gatka instructors from uk are true gursikhs hence why they inspire others to learn more about sikhi

to show how stupid your comment was that ppl want to move away from sikhi cause of media most the unis across canada that teach sikhism have waiting lists for students who want to learn, and to show you how stupid you are tell me this why have camps like jakara inspired sikhs to learn more about sikhi yet dumbasses like you drive ppl away from the gudwara or end up getting their asses kicked

LIKE I SAID I KNOW PPL WHO SEEN THESE JAKARA CAMPS, ALOT OF THE GUYS RUNNING IT OUR TRUE GURSIKHS WHO ARE INSPIRING OTHER SIKHS

and not cowards like you who hide in the gurdwara judging others

out of all the gursikhs in the world id say only 20% are true gursikhs and are true leaders and are truly inspirational ppl with no fear in them cause of their faith in god is so strong

80% of the gursikhs like yourself are cowards who hide in the gurdwara and judge others cause you guys suffer from low self esteem, as well its cowards like your self who in england judge others yet were to scared to fight the muslims while mostly mona sikhs and true gursikhs developed groups like shere punjab to take on the islamic extremists

tell me why are so many of you guys cowards

and why you guys drive so many ppl away from the gurdwara

and why do ppl like you in england fear the muslims while true gursikhs and the mona sikhs go fight the muslims

and question, why would god send men like ranjit singh and hari singh nalwa to lead the sikhs into driving the pathans out of punjab and giving sikhs a homeland, these men weren't gursikhs

cause i personally believe god will reward anyone who will be willing to give their life for god

and will god will appretiate someone who dies serving humanity and god far more then some <banned word filter activated> who judges others and hides in the gurdwara

show evidence that jakara has late night party's or shutup with your gossip

im going to send them an email and see what they think about these stupid rumors and post it here

then you guys can shutup and go back to the gurdwara in your little tight net group of friends hide like cowards and try judging others

and if your from england go into the gurdwara and hide from the muslims while its mostly mona sikhs and true gursikhs who have the guts to stand up to the muslims in england while guys like you hide claiming to be true sikhs but are truly just cowards

Karodh virk Ji, You dont hurt me with your lame assumptions. You dont even know me to say anything your spewing out :p First know what youre talking about before you make your alleged assumptions about me personally. :lol:

All your comments basically add up to something stinking and needing to be flushed down the toilet. You have the lamest reasons and then you tell me that I scare people away from Sikhi???? Froom what you are saying it seems you scare people away. Your agenda isnt very proper and then you think I dont know what Im talking about.

Ive actually helped at a few California Programs and spoke to the youth, and the tone you would use would maybe get a shoe thrown at ya :p I dint get one complaint from any youths and they seemed to have absorbed some information that they really needed to hear. I gave my version of my life and after spoke briefly about how youths are derelict Sikhs which people claim to be Sikhs but dont follow it, it starts out with an example of a soldier in any military showing up out of uniform and thinking the Sarg. isnt going to let you know you are not in a favorable position to show up in line unprepared or showing up to school with no hmework and expecting to pass the exams etc.........

Sikhi is up to you not me............. You cant put Sikhi in your pocket no matter how much you try..............

I would agree with you that a majority of "Sikhs" no a daze DO NOT follow Sikhi and seem to have bad attitudes just as you have, which leads to a fast downward spiral in any situation, youth seem to want to either look GQ or gangster rather than be made fun of for being a religious Sikh, I myself have people of all walks of life associate with me and even atheists seem comfortable around me, my employer favors me to be a Sikh instead of shunning me (I guess putting up with hardship and remaining honest paid off now)

Karodh Virk Sahib you should definitely go see the movie animation "BHAI TARU SINGH" but dont be afraid to learn something that you thought you already knew..........

Chardikala :lol: (or does this also make you furious haha)

they bring youth together to empower them and try solving community problems, why you uneasy

You tell others 'not to judge' when clearly your making countless remarks about others? then you blame others for not being 'Gursikhs'.......unless you have evidence.......put it all on the table.....if you cannot.....then I will spot you waving the white handkerchief.

Posted by jakara themselves on another forum, Fresno 2009 a few months ago

This year at Jakara, we will Remember 1984 and celebrate those Kaurs and Singhs that made the ultimate sacrifice for our Qaum.

Join us in Fresno as we Remember 1984: Reflect. Respond. React.

__AGENDA____________________

Thursday

6–11:30pm Attendee Check–In

7pm – Beginning Ardas and Langar at Gurdwara Singh Sabha Fresno

7:30–8:30pm – Diwan at Gurdwara Sahib

9–12am – Ice Breaker / Lazer Tag

Friday

6–10am Continental Breakfast by Holiday Inn

8–9am Japji Sahib and Shabad Kirtan

10–10:30am Welcome/Introductions

10:30–12pm Remembering (A Contemporary Analogy)

12–1pm Presentations

1–2pm Lunch

2–3:30pm Reconnecting (Hearing the Voices)

3:30–5pm Reflecting (Gurbani Vichar)

5–6pm Recalling (Video)

6-6:30pm Conclusion

6:30–7pm Rehraas Sahib

7–9:30pm Picnic & Dinner at the Park

8:30pm Revering (Candelight Vigil for the Shaheeds)

10–11:00pm Movie Screening

11:30-1:30pm Bowling & Pool Activity

Saturday

6–10am Continental Breakfast by Holiday Inn

9–10am Japji Sahib and Shabad Kirtan

10:30–11:30am Recognizing (Understanding the legacy on the Sikh Diaspora)

11:30–1pm Reaffirming (Creating a 1984 Charter)

1–2pm Lunch

2–2:45pm Recollecting (Panel Discussion)

2:45–3:15pm Reacting (Open Forum)

3:15–4pm Responding (Ways to Get involved)

4–5pm Realizing (Making a New Reality)

5–5:30pm Conclusion

5:30–6pm Rehraas Sahib

7–12am Formal Banquet & Talent Show

Sunday

9–10am Japji Sahib and Shabad Kirtan

12–3pm Closing Banquet

9–12am – Ice Breaker / Lazer Tag (Laser tag until midnight?????? Can they teach to wake at Amritvela?????)

10–11:00pm Movie Screening

11:30-1:30pm Bowling & Pool Activity (Type-o and should be 1:30AM Pool until 1:30AM???????????? are they going to wake up a few hours after pool?????????? Did they do Sohila after the last game of Pool???????????????????????? (???????)

7–12am Formal Banquet & Talent Show (Eating and a talent show until MIDNIGHT????????????????????? again are they teaching to go to bed so they can all wake up and do Panj Bania Nitnaym in the Ambrosial hours of the early morning??????????????????????????? They invited local rappers that sing about "Sikhi????" So lets show off and at midnight and then do anyone "talk" after at midnight or at exactly midnight they all fall asleep like if they are until a midnight cinderella spell???????????????? (?????????????????????)

9–10am Japji Sahib and Shabad Kirtan (Sunday they quickly throw in some paat, lets see they only did "JapJi" which takes about 20-30mins to recite and then a little Kirtan to "appear" to be a Sikh camp, at a Sikh camp shouldnt they do Panj Bania Paat EVERYDAY and then Raharaas and SOhila in the evening etc??????????? SO its Gurmat to only thrown in a JapJi Paat to cover up the Manmat etc????????????????????????? But have a 4hour breakfast at holiday inn and only a quick JapJi and at 9oclock ???????????????? ????????? ???????????????? ???????????? ????????????? ????????????????????????? ???????? ???????????????????????????

This was posted on another forum by Jakara themselves, I merely copy/pasted it here.

SO where are they teaching Gurmat????????????????????? Is it Gurmat to play pool until 1:30AM or is it Gurmat to have a talent Show until Midnight??????????? In between Bowling and pool at Midnight to the 6AM hotel breakfast are there anyone making sure all the donkeys arent doing anything AGAINST the teachings of Guru Sahib.

Now after reading this Karodh Virk Ji are you going to still say they taught "GURMAT" at their camp or should they be labeled a non"Profit" manmat organisation?????????

Just because a group raises money and looks professional in the presentation doesnt mean the idea they are spreading is correct/proper, you can thrown in a quick Sikh activity here and there to coverup the nonsence going on but it doesnt go in my ear and out the other, I see what the backwards-agenda is just from seeing the pictures and knowing why would a bunch of kids not be up to no good if they dont have a proper way of conducting and teaching the youth.

Lets here your rebuttle???????????????

well said Bhaji ^^

The idea of Sikhicamps is to be flexible. Teaching Sikhi and at the same time not being too strict. It's a hard thing to do juggle. But having 'fun' for most of the time at camp is no way to learn anything useful. We will take away memories from these camps....do you want to take away '11:30-1:30pm Bowling & Pool Activity' or do you actually want to learn about 'Sikhi'. It's like everyone you talk to in life just wants to talk about fantasy, nothing is related to gurmat.....then we thank god for 'sikhicamps' but what use is these camps when you hardly see 'sikhi' parchaar. Make use of the camps....try to learn as much as you can.

The thing is people like to talk about this glorious thing that will happen once the community actually start being a Sikh but in reality the people that hold camps arent even doing as they are trying to "wake" the community up for. They should be Amritdhari in order to teach Sikhi, because they are doing as they are sharing with youths, and those who dont follow Gurmat should sit at the camps and take notes and not teach what they dont do themselves.

I met a guy today that basically converts <banned word filter activated> Sikhs that take hand outs from christians. They want an easy way out of being a Sikh, SIkhi to them is a punishment and they need something easy to "make it to heaven", after the guy talked to me for about 20mins he figured out there is no way in hell he could convert me. But I did tell him that the people who cut their hair already gave up the main fundamentals of Sikhi so they are the ones that make themselves vulnerable to conversion, and those are the people he buys shoes for(the people who dont understand Sikhi)

The people who need to water down Sikhi have no SIkh standards and they go to these camps to justify their dereliction.

Those who throw a antiGurmat camp need to feel better about themselves being so foolish, people need to realise that Guru Gobind Singh is disguised as a regular Sikh and watching your activities to know who is a real Sikh or not, and I can tell you this, that they would be disgusted with the modern day activities of todays "modern Sikhs". The reason Guru Gobind Singh gave strict hukam is because all the weak will easily give up while the strong will endure no matter if death is the only option, many people try to be a hinduised Sikh and the contradict Sikhi in many or in almost everyway.

To them SIkhi is something that can be downloaded or bought at walmart. Sikhi must be earned and developed. Once you lose the noble character of being a Sikh is when you spiritually chop of your legs and arms to prepare for a marathon, and even if you pray for a bike it is no use cause you have no legs anymore. How beautiful is a flower that has all its petals torn off????????? How pretty is a face with no skin???? How useful is a car with no tires???? How decent are clothes stained with mud??????? How can you see a blue sky in the midst of a storm??????? How can you taste something sweet with no tongue????? Do you think you can wash dirt with soap to make it clean????????

Vahiguru 0:-)>